“Scroll down to button and click on it to post or view posts, comments, and opinions”

This site has been created for the sole purpose of sharing information to help SOLVE THE HEINOUS MURDER of LINDSAY BUZIAK of Victoria B.C. Canada.  Lindsay Buziak was a beautiful hardworking 24 year old woman who was viciously murdered in the Victoria suburb of Saanich at 1702 De Sousa Place on February 2, 2008.  She was stabbed to death at 5:38 – 5:41 p.m. while performing her duty as a ReMax Camosun Realtor of showing a vacant home For Sale to a couple.  Her killers and planners are still free.  Her murder remains unsolved by Saanich Police lead by Det. Chris Horsley.  If you have any information which could lead to the arrest of the people involved in Lindsay’s murder please contact the Saanich Police: Tips@saanichpolice.ca or Lindsay’s father Jeff Buziak: jeffbuziak@hotmail.com  There is a reward being offered.

This site is for the exclusive use of serious individuals wanting to make posts and share their information and personal thoughts that pertain to Lindsay’s murder.  We are grateful for your support.  Justice must be imposed on those individuals involved in this horrible act.  As Facebook has closed down discussion boards this is where our quest will continue for the truth and facts pertaining to her mysterious execution style murder.  Information on this site is from personal opinions and cannot be guaranteed or warranted by this site or its administrators in any way.

DATELINE NBC     “Unsolved: The Dream House Mystery”

PHOTOS

1. Fact Checker says:

There is a lot of speculation on social media about the guilt or innocence of certain suspects in LIndsay’s murder. Most of the opinions are based on personal feelings towards these people. Fortunately, law enforcement experts spent an enormous amount of time, analyzing psychological information and statistics from murder cases. Analysis of the information has led to a better understanding of criminal minds and motives. Human behavior is very predictive it turns out. This understanding can narrow down suspects when the right questions are asked. They never solely depend on the results of the polygraph to clear someone or make an arrest. Being armed with the right questions to ask, the investigator can use interrogation skills to catch suspects in lies and draw out hidden and revealing emotions. Not all law enforcement agencies are trained or skilled in using these investigative tools.This is information from an article on the psychology of murder written by Karch, et al.

1. “For homicides and suicides, relationship problems, interpersonal conflicts, mental-health problems, and recent crises were among the primary precipitating factors.”

Recent crisis: who was close to Lindsay in 2008 that may have had lost a lot of money in the Calgary drug bust directly or indirectly?

Relationship problems: who was having relationship problems with Lindsay around that time? Was Lindsay really happy with her job and relationship with her BF or was she conflicted and did they know about it?

2. The first systematic, in-depth look at murder and suicide in the United States shows that personal conflicts are the major factor in such deaths, as opposed to random violence or other crime.

Personal conflicts: Lindsay’s murder was in the planning stages from between two months to several weeks before it occurred and very likely before anyone knew the Calgary drug bust was going to take place. The drug bust would not have taken place if the drug dealers knew about it and believed Lindsay was an informant in early January 2008 when her murder was in the planning phase.

So Who was having personal conflicts with Lindsay, serious enough to result in enough rage to want her dead? Was Lindsay planning on breaking relationships at home or at work during that time (November-January)?

3. Murder rates were more than three times higher among males than females. One third of women who were murdered were killed by a current or former spouse or partner, compared to five percent of men killed by women partners. Women killing women is less than 0.5 percent.

Although anything is possible, these statistics makes it a low probability that Lindsay’s murder was planned by a girlfriend or a drug cartel since she was not involved in the sale or use of illegal drugs or was an informant. Lindsay’s current BF was good friends with known and convicted drug dealers. They spent time socializing with them and playing on the same hockey team. Her boss (BF’s mom) was also renting a house to the same guy back then. These relationships directly link the BF and his family to people with ties to illegal drug trafficking and should taken into consideration when considering their moral standards, not thrown to the side so easily.

Conclusion: The SPD desperately needs help in this investigation from experienced criminal psychological profilers and investigators who can ask the right questions and talk to the right people.

• Stevie Tilford says:

wow…. This is absolutely valuable! I believe the company and her boss directly Jason;s mom should be held liable and sued. There is no way Lindsay should have gone there without security and also she should have done credit checks background checks on these potential buyers PRIOR to the showing to ensure they were who they said they were. She should have been trained to do due diligence and I don;t believe she was. She was a young inspiring realtor and through no fault of her own met with pure evil. Thank you Mike for this link! PLEASE send it to Mr. Buziak directly to ensure he sees this. This is precedent setting… and could lay the ground work down for a lawsuit for sure. Excellent post!

2. B Rhodes says:

First, I would like to add my condolences. I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my younger sister, supposedly an accident but sometimes I wonder. Sorry, this is not the place for that.

I’m sorry if this has already been pointed out, and I don’t know if I misunderstand the place that Jason parked. I looked at the picture of where he parked and as I understand it he parked his vehicle with the back end towards the property. Please tell me if I’m wrong in this understanding.

If I understand it right as stated above, why would he do this? I mean, here Lindsay tells him she’s concerned/suspicious about these potential buyers and asks him to be there – why would he wait in his car and on top of that not even facing the house? What would be the point of him being there? If I (or any normal person) was asked to be somewhere due to a questionable situation, I would definitely be within reach AND withing eyesight. WHY wasn’t he? UNLESS he just doesn’t care AT ALL, but then why would he even bother showing up?

VERY SUSPICIOUS!!! Another thing, why would his friend not bring this up as well?

I hope that the killers will be brought to justice, here on earth……if they are not, at least they will be in the hereafter.

Sending warm and sincere well wishes, and may the wonderful and happy memories of your daughter fill up your days rather than the few last minutes of her horrible death. I’m not saying to not pursue the killer, but rather let the memories of her life bring love, life and laughter fill up the majority of the time.

God Bless You and Your Family and of course Lindsay who resides with Him ❤

• Somethingsfishy says:

I agree, why would he face away like he isn’t concerned, then check the door that is locked and panick and call the police. It seems he called the police prematurely. Two full grown men should be able to figure something out before panicking and calling the police.

3. mary L says:

I just watched the show and it is so so clear to me that Jason’s mother is behind this in the Jason knew about it.
    Case in point
    1. The mother said she took a walk with her the day before and she told her she was afraid of the ex boyfriend from 2 years ago. Everyone else said that wasn’t true. So why would this woman say that.
    2. The caller who arranged to see the house posing as a client gave the name of one of her past clients as a referral. Who would know her past clients Jason’s mother her manager.
    3. When Jason and his friend got entrance into the house here and straight upstairs who does that why wouldn’t you run around the main floor first if you were looking for someone.
    4. Jason just happened to be there and find the body.
    5. Her friend Nicki got a call from someone with a strange accent out of the blue from Jason’s mother and she didn’t even know her.
    6. The murder scene happened to be an affiliate Builder of Jason’s mother’s.
    I think they need to go back and Trace any of Jason’s mothers phone calls and messages for the six weeks leading up to the murder because the phone was supposedly bought 6 weeks prior.

4. Holly says:

Just saw the episode. I am so sorry for your loss. For a woman to have been involved and present, it seems to me the motive is jealousy (wanting to be present at her murder for some sick satisfaction due to jealousy or resentment) or protective anger (for lack of a better term, acting out in protection as “mama bear”). The only other angle, which it seems a few others have suggested, would be who stood to benefit by from this house being a crime scene? And could the woman have been talking with a fake accent and wearing a wig to throw things off? From the story I saw, it seemed the only ones who knew about the “Mexicans” angle where her boyfriend and his mother.
    Luke 8:17 “For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.”

• Stevie Tilford says:

I love the quote… and I agree with your comments…the so called friend of Lindsays who she got a job for working in the office… also knew of the Mexicans.. and lo and behold she too was mexican… or latin american and her boyfriend was a local thug .

5. Patty says:

I just watched the same episode as Jen and was so outraged at the obvious suspect – Jason’s Mom. She was Lindsay’s boss. She took a walk with her the day before and Lindsay talked about being ‘scared of Matt’?? That is obvious deflection clear as day. Lindsay was probably planning to leave Jason and the reality company.

• Brandie Peterson says:

I’m so sorry to hear this and it is a senseless violence committed once again on an innocent and young promising woman. I don’t have any police or forensic background, however I thought that I could offer my opinion and help in research. I believe that you should be able to find out who this couple is by searching the sales of the dress. If it’s as unique and unmistakable as you say. It might take time but what do you have to loose. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask, my name is Brandie and my email is B1wtglove23@yahoo.com. Again I am really sorry for your loss!

• Sherry Dymond says:

I agree. The mother of her boyfriend I also thought of especially if she told her she was going to break up with her son.

6. Sherry says:

I just watched the Dateline episode…never heard of this murder before but 4 things came to mind. The boyfriend’s ex gf or someone he was seeing behind her back. The ex’s current wife who may have been jealous of her possibly coming back into his life and the ex owners of the home she was killed in. What a better way to collect insurance or not sell a house. Was it a foreclosure? Did somebody want to stick it to the bank? How about some guy she turned down in college or high school? Did someone have a “stalker” attitude toward her? Sounds like an immature thing but we do hear of it all the time. Jealousy is a monster.

7. Jen says:

I just watched the Dateline and can’t believe it is so obvious. I believe the current boyfriend’s mother arranged this murder or was wearing a wig and was one of the murderers. She may have heard that Lindsey was thinking of breaking up with her son and went off the deep end. I did not suspect the current boyfriend’s mother until she said (to police) that Lindsey and her went for a walk (the day prior to the murder) and that Lindesey had told her she was afraid of her ex boyfriend. Wow! That is convenient thing to say to draw attention in another direction. Especially unbelievable considering that Lindsey had told her friends and her father that she loved and still missed her ex botfriend and wanted to leave current boyfriend. So obvious to me! Check out current boyfriend’s mother’s background, financial sratements, alibi, etc.

8. whinybabycarsonpalmer says:

Saw Lindsay’s story on rerun of Dateline on ID. Truly sorry for your loss! Just two thoughts:

1. Remote possibility, I know, but was any connection to her real estate job explored? Only reason I ask is that it was never mentioned on the show. However, since the theory is that they were contract killers and they used her real estate job to make contact, just wondered if there’s something there.

2. With all of the discussion of the peculiar dress worn by the mystery woman, was any research done on where it was bought, when, etc.? Just wondered if it would be possible to track the woman through her unique dress. Not sure it’s even possible.

Wishing you and your family the best and, most of all, answers to this nightmare.