“Scroll down to button and click on it to post or view posts, comments, and opinions”

This site has been created for the sole purpose of sharing information to help SOLVE THE HEINOUS MURDER of LINDSAY BUZIAK of Victoria B.C. Canada.  Lindsay Buziak was a beautiful hardworking 24 year old woman who was viciously murdered in the Victoria suburb of Saanich at 1702 De Sousa Place on February 2, 2008.  She was stabbed to death at 5:38 – 5:41 p.m. while performing her duty as a ReMax Camosun Realtor of showing a vacant home For Sale to a couple.  Her killers and planners are still free.  Her murder remains unsolved by Saanich Police lead by Det. Chris Horsley.  If you have any information which could lead to the arrest of the people involved in Lindsay’s murder please contact the Saanich Police: Tips@saanichpolice.ca or Lindsay’s father Jeff Buziak: jeffbuziak@hotmail.com  There is a reward being offered.

This site is for the exclusive use of serious individuals wanting to make posts and share their information and personal thoughts that pertain to Lindsay’s murder.  We are grateful for your support.  Justice must be imposed on those individuals involved in this horrible act.  As Facebook has closed down discussion boards this is where our quest will continue for the truth and facts pertaining to her mysterious execution style murder.  Information on this site is from personal opinions and cannot be guaranteed or warranted by this site or its administrators in any way.

DATELINE NBC     “Unsolved: The Dream House Mystery”

PHOTOS

1. Team Lindsay says:

This is what happens to people who worked with and are afraid of the DelAlcazars. The twins have to follow orders because they fear for the safety of their families. They are following orders. Together, we put all the puzzle pieces together and know what happened to Lindsay. The cartel doesn’t like it. The Zailos don’t like it. It is my opinion that the twins and their families were threatened. They got involved with some real evil when they were young. They will now always have ties to evil like it or not. They made their own beds. Now they are afraid that what happened to Lindsay will happen to their children. Attacking Jeff using the twins is a new strategy from the conspirators. The master mind thinks that we will shift our focus and suspect the twins but we are too smart for that and it is a really lame plan revealing how desperate the conspirators are now that we know what happened and why. The why is the saddest part. Lindsay was murdered because she rejected a loser BF and his loser momster. Their order was to attack Jeff in order to distract once again. The twins are really pathetic and weak. They live in fear and have no freedom. They must follow orders. They are controlled by midgets, mini-mees. Attacking Jeff Buziak is a really pathetic strategy. The conspirators are getting desperate because we know who they are now. The evidence points in only one direction since the drug cartel ordering a hit on Lindsay because she was an informant, angle has been debunked. All roads lead to one destination. They are not going to get away with murdering Lindsay. The leader of the conspiracy is an old woman now. Her days grow short. What will happen to such a dark psychopathic soul when she meets her maker? What will happen to her hideous offspring who don’t have the ability to think or live independently?

2. Case Follower says:

In a nut shell this needs to be out of the hands of that local police department. I would look for ways to bring in some other law enforcement or this to be placed else where. If that is even possible. At this point, maybe not now but at least then someone is tied in to all this to do such a botched job. I mean it doesn’t take being a detective or working in law enforcement to see that this poorly handled. I understand there may be some people trying their best. Somewhere within that unit is someone that is tied in to someone dealing with this murder. Looks like a place where there is dirty hands in high places. How sad for the community. I know not everything can get released but hell what was released to the media has been a joke or 101 what not to do when handling a homicide. I wish Ms. Lindsay would have went with her gut feeling and unfortunately her trust at time was obviously in the wrong hands.

3. brook1723 says:

Jeff, to me the only way to explain the way that Matt is acting, is guilt. Nobody in their right mind would treat a grieving father that way. This is what happens when you corner a rat.

• Dana Skully says:

What this really tells us is that the DelAlvazars were involved in Lindsay’s murder (I believe they were played) and they are being controlled /blackmailed by the conspirators. They are currently involving themselves by using the MacDuff twins to deflect from the conspirators by drawing suspicion to themselves by attacking Jeff Buziak. Their recent behavior is an obvious attempt to antagonize and cause conflict. The twins have nothing to gain personally from this behavior. There was nothing leading up to it. I don’t think the DelAlcazars had anything to fear after 9 years. So why are they getting involved again? It appears the conspirators hold power in some form over the DAs.

• Case Follower says:

Very true. I never seen someone behave that way to a father of someone who just lost their daughter.

• Jeff Buziak says:

brook1723 you could be right but I hope not. Actually I hope the Delalcazars aren’t involved, I hope the Zailos aren’t involved, I hope the MacDuff’s aren’t involved, I hope none of Lindsay’s friends aren’t involved in her murder in any way. I hope no one mentioned on this site are involved because the vicious slaughter of my wonderful daughter is the most savage cowardly act anyone could possible do. We are going to expose them though. We aren’t quitters like Saanich police. The people responsible for Lindsay’s murder and/or involved in any way need to face the full consequences of justice, karma and the hell they imposed on Lindsay, the community and us. FULL FORCE!!
      I can’t imagine someone thinking about murdering Lindsay, actually planning it, hiring someone and allowing it to go ahead. However, people in Greater Victoria are involved and it is our job to assist the police in filtering out every little bit of information we can. The police keep asking for the public’s assistance and I am determined to hold up our end of that request. Its unfortunate the police aren’t doing their part any longer.
      We can all thank Saanich police Chief Bob Downie for curtailing ALL police active investigation and police work unless a tip or lead, they determine is worthy, is received by them and is then assigned to a detective to be investigated. That is so minimal it makes me sick. Shame on you Saanich police!
      Its sad when one person like should be retired Chief Downie can make that decision to cease active operations and not be accountable for it. Then they have the audacity to label us a witch hunt or the gall to imply we may be interfering. Maybe they should just get the bloody job of solving Lindsay’s murder done already and stop with the blaming, excuses and explanations because so far they have failed miserably. Yes miserably.
      This isn’t sour grapes but reality as we are over 9 years without any arrests or suspects named officially. The people are right under their noses and Saanich police aren’t smart enough to make an arrest.
      Failing is being gentle on Saanich police. I should allow vulgar Matt MacDuff describe how well Saanich police are doing and give them a name or two. I’ve invested my whole life, all in, to this cause and the MacDuff twins call me a loser, a liar, a dumb fuck and a poor father but yet they protect Vid Acevedo, who we know is involved, and their buds the Delalcazar brothers who Saanich police S/Sgt Chris Horsley implies are involved. I wonder what the twins call Saanich police. C’mon boys lets hear it.

4. Jeff Buziak says:

Why the harassment?
    The MacDuff brothers like to play head games and as I reported earlier threats, harassment and intimidation are not beyond their scope of behaviors when they can’t have their way or physically beat on you to get their way. They have this superiority attitude that they know everything or if not they have their little twin meeting, draw a conclusion then tell you how it is. And now in their warped sense of reality they both believe themselves to be some kind of superior individuals never having associated with criminals and their activity even though they strongly opinion their friends Vid Acevedo and the Delalcazar brothers had nothing to do with Lindsay’s murder. I’ve asked them numerous times how they would know that and their response is they know but yet they won’t/can’t tell me how they know. They just say they know. Interesting?
    Last night Matt started up again. He texts me with some goofball question to set me up for what he is really wanting to address. When you don’t answer the way his (their) little scheme is setup he resorts then to false accusations and name calling. If you try to speak rationally to him or his twin they just continue with false accusations, made up statements and name calling. Included will be veiled threats and then last resort is re-victimization of Lindsay. Nice guys? I used to think so but I will not tolerate their devious behavior anymore.
    You see they function as one. In my opinion, Malcolm is the darker twin and Matt tends to be the spokesperson and Mr Friendly. Ultimately they are glued at the hip and function as one entity. The odd time Matt steps out as an individual but mostly Malcolm keeps him under control. They plan and scheme and then execute ideas and strategies to control and manipulate. When that fails they get aggressive which I and you have seen. Where they take that I’m not quite sure yet but we may find out because I’ve had enough of their threatening, manipulating, controlling antics. I’ve asked Matt to quit contacting me numerous times.
    I actually went to see their lawyer in person because the twins threatened me they were launching a law suit. At one point even their lawyer got aggressive with me in his office boardroom puffing his chest and hollering at me. The lawyer suggested we all get together and talk things over which I agreed and he said he would arrange it. Nothing transpired so I contacted Matt twice for a meeting to talk in very public places which he refused. Once he suggested we meet at the Red Lion which I consider a not so safe place to meet. I gave an alternative which Matt refused then I departed Victoria so Matt continues to harass me by text so I have now blocked his number.
    Matt also told me Victoria police were investigating me and would be arresting me so I went in person to the Victoria police station. Turns out there was no current complaint against me by the MacDuffs and no investigation. Just another threat and harassment by Matt.
    Why the harassment and why do they protect Vid, Rianne and the Delalcazar brothers? Isn’t everyone a suspect until there are arrests? Those were Matt’s words on The Dateline Show about Lindsay’s murder.
    To the MacDuff brothers Matt and Malcolm. Please stop harassing, telling lies, threatening and trying to intimidate me. Please stop contacting me. Please help solve Lindsay’s murder and quit protecting people who are/could be involved.

• Jeff Buziak says:

Both Matt and Malcolm MacDuff have accused me of being a “liar” and that I “make up shit”. Actually, this past Monday evening Matt did his usual. He called me a “Dumb Fuck” and said I was “a joke”. He asked me if there were any leads on his “Major Conspiracy” and that I should “make up a lie about someone else”. I responded to him “I don’t know what your major conspiracy is?”
      And, I actually don’t know what they think I’m lying about either however, let me share some truth.
      This is what I texted Matt to answer his dumb question, “Did we get any leads on my conspiracy. Sorry MAJOR Conspiracy LOL”.
      “Matt, my daughter’s murder is very serious for me and I will do everything I can to see those responsible brought to justice. I wish you a very good life and hope you will do what you can to assist. Turmoil between us is not something I’m interested in and will not participate in nor will I be bullied or intimidated by you, your brother or any of your friends or associates. I still care for you and your family Matt. Your brother has crossed the line and shown his dark side. I understand you must remain loyal. I know there is a good side to you though Matt. Follow the good not the dark.”
      This is what I got back verbatim, “Stop making up shit Dumb fuck. Stop your lies.”
      Nice. From a father of four and young enough to be my son.
      Folks, as you know, Lindsay’s murder is no joke to me or anyone and people these brothers know could very well be directly involved in Lindsay’s execution. Lindsay’s unsolved murder is not “LOL” and Lindsay was not a “Bitch” as Matt once referred to her to my face while standing in his garage at midnight with Edwardson “Sandy” Delalcazar and myself. A meeting Matt arranged on the request of Sandy Delalcazar. I was very exposed there and feared for my safety. It was midnight and I went on my own because I actually thought Matt was there for Lindsay and me. Not so. That meeting was a big wake up call for me and in retrospect even more now. Big man calling a dead girl, his ex-girlfriend, a “Bitch” to her grieving father. I observed Matt was subservient to Sandy Delalcazar as even Sandy told Matt to shut up over calling Lindsay a bitch which Matt obeyed.
      Later, I pressed Matt for an apology. Matt refused to apologize though and continued to justify his words until I told him I was going to discuss it with his mother and even then he apologized halfheartedly because he was afraid of the repercussions from his mother who dearly loved Lindsay. I didn’t go to his mother.
      However, I’ve actually had enough of the MacDuff brothers’ behind the scene harassment, name calling, disrespect, intimidation and abuse. I’ve had enough!
      If either of the MacDuff brothers wish to continue with their psychological warfare on me, I have no problem sharing truth. Matt had the opportunity to speak on the recent Crime Watch Daily Show but refused. Why? I certainly don’t know but he seems to want to continue his behind the scenes harassment of me.
      I’ve had enough.

5. Ch says:

Matt McDuff should be looked at under a microscope. He is deeply involved in the conspiracy of a major cover up.

• Team Lindsay says:

If you have any information that backs up your statement, please elaborate. Making accusations without facts will result in more needless distractions. There is a good chance that the MacDuffs have information about who the murder conspirators are just like their buddy Vid knows. Matt loved Lindsay and needs to man up, stop acting like a coward and tell Jeff Buziak what he knows. Forget about telling the SPD anything because they protect the criminals.

• Nickel Bagger says:

His brother has some mental issues.

6. Team Lindsay says:

For the past eight years or more Jeff Buziak has been vocal of the disappointing job SPD has been doing while handling Lindsay’s murder. It has been further brought to our attention recently that the SPD releases statements with conflicting information on a regular basis something unusual for LE to do in a major criminal case. The people responsible for orchestrating Lindsay’s savage murder will not be brought to justice unless the case is handed over to a independent LE agency with zero ties to Saanich.

In my personal opinion at this point, most people who understand the nature of Lindsay’s life and acquaintances at the time of her murder agree that the Zailos were involved in the planning of her murder. It doesn’t take a genius to put the pieces together. Without an independent LE group taking over the investigation, the bungled SPD investigation will never result in any Zailo arrest.

The Canadian Government needs to investigate the Zailo cash flow which is coming from one or more phases of questionable activity.

Finally, Vid picked up the burn phone and people used to lure Lindsay to the vacant house on DeSousa Place. He picked it up at the Swartz Bay Ferry on Friday evening, February 1st, 2008. He took them home with him that night. The man and woman Lindsay talked to on that phone knew about DeSousa Place.

Vid knows everything and somebody needs to speak to him soon. His days are numbered.

This is the next critical piece of the puzzle we need from the community in order to move ahead.

Vid is involved? We need to know what he knows. Soon.

• April says:

Lots of people in Vid’s circle of criminal associates get busted on a regular basis. Vid likes to brag about how he is a big man in Victoria. It is only a matter of time that one of his good buddies gets busted and turns against him. Maybe Vid should consider turning over evidence to get out of his upcoming conviction that will surely result in him being incarcerated for a considerable amount of time. If he doesn’t, his future prison mates might not like pigs who slaughter innocent girls and just might even the score. A concerted desire from the masses can result in powerful outcomes. Tic tic tic boom.

7. Case Follower says:

It is still unclear to me…were the people for the showing on foot?? Or they came up in a car? Why is the car never really been mentioned to the point to start tracing some of this.

8. clifford danco says:

One interesting point made in the new crime watch daily show is that the couple that called lindsay specifically gave her the name of her previous clients who referred them, and those clients happened to be out of town. This wasn’t mentioned on dateline.

So whoever did this had intimate knowledge of her past real estate dealings. Which either points to a Zailo, or to Rianne Gracia. Who else would have known about her past dealings in real estate?

• Case Follower says:

I completely agree with that!! That literally was a huge clue. This to me is huge and the statement she made to her father about seeing something she wasn’t suppose too. I think both will tie it all together.

9. shauna says:

I believe the soon-to-be ex boyfriend hired someone to kill her. conveniently he left Victoria.

• David J Anderson says:

Shauna, could be. I don’t like this jealous punk either. Was he another OJ? If I can’t have her………..? Wonder when dude starts leaking what he really knows.

10. Everyonehatesyouvid says:

What happened with Vids drug charges? What were the drugs? That piece of crap needs to be put away asap.

• Justice says:

Someone needs to Take a walk and have a little chat with that vermin. Maybe HE would like to help out.

• Mannix says:

Saanich Police,did you conduct any semblance of follow up regarding the harassment Mr.Jeff Buziak endured from Vid Acevedo?
      Normal thought process would clearly indicate he was involved by his actions that day regardless of other information which implies he was involved..
      Justice for Lindsay Buziak

11. Come on! says:

Is it possible to start a petition the gov’t to have this case handed over to a more experienced investigative team? Has anybody looked into this? I am sure that it would gather a lot of attention and would show how poorly this has been handled.

• Team Lindsay says:

I have asked people multiple times to directly contact Canada’s Minister of Public Safety The Honorable Ralph Goodale. It will be more meaningful if his inbox gets flooded with individual emails. I suggest we send an email at least once a week. The squeaky wheel gets oiled eventually.

ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

First we must tell him we have full confidence he is a compassionate individual who wants to see justice served. Everyone who cares and wants to help can tell him that the SPD is not actively investigating the Murder of Lindsay Buziak. The SPD has been releasing conflicting information to the public and have been doing a very poor job with the investigation overall including a scandal using CVSA as a means to clear suspects. The people of Victoria are entitled to police protection which they are obviously not getting evidenced by the way this case is being handled.

Please please for Lindsay, do this today!

• April says:

I have come to the conclusion that the SPD will never be able to clear Lindsay’s murder. There are serious issues going on in Saanich that we as the public will not be able to change. The misinformation that has been released to the public is evidence enough. The only way there will be Justice for Lindsay is if we can put pressure on Ralph Goodale to move the case to LE not connected to Saanich in any way. Vid is going to have a trial so this is the time to put pressure on him to provide information about the phone he picked up at the ferry terminal on the night of Feb 1st, 2008.

• Case Follower says:

It could start making some movement where movement isn’t being made. There are some big cities in the US where riots take place and petitions to start shaking ground to make things happen.