cropped-meatsaanich

“IF YOU WISH TO POST A COMMENT OR READ COMMENTS, SCROLL DOWN DIRECTLY BELOW TO THE SMALL COMMENTS BUTTON AND PRESS ON IT TO TAKE YOU TO THE MAIN COMMENTS PAGE. YOU CAN REPLY TO A POST BY PRESSING THE REPLY BUTTON OR SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO POST. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE YOUR REAL NAME.”

This site has been created for the sole purpose of sharing information to help SOLVE THE HEINOUS MURDER of LINDSAY BUZIAK of Victoria B.C. Canada.  Lindsay Buziak was a beautiful hardworking 24 year old woman who was viciously murdered in the Victoria suburb of Saanich at 1702 De Sousa Place on February 2, 2008.  She was stabbed to death at 5:38 – 5:41 p.m. while performing her duty as a ReMax Camosun Realtor showing a vacant home For Sale to a couple.  Her killers and planners are still free.  Her murder remains unsolved by Saanich Police lead by Constable Chris Horsley.  If you have any information which could lead to the arrest of the people involved in Lindsay’s murder please contact CRIME STOPPERS or Lindsay’s father Jeff Buziak: jeffbuziak@hotmail.com  There is a reward being offered.

This site is for the exclusive use of serious individuals wanting to make posts and share their information and personal thoughts that pertain to Lindsay’s murder.  We are grateful for your support.  Justice must be imposed on those individuals involved in this heinous act.  As Facebook has closed down discussion boards this is where our quest will continue for the truth and facts pertaining to Lindsay’s mysterious execution style murder.  Information on this site is from personal opinions and cannot be guaranteed or warranted by this site or its administrators in any way.

DATELINE NBC     “Unsolved: The Dream House Mystery”

RECENT PODCAST

Brain Scratch – John Lordan
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyi3hispDc
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hEafIPHbM
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVjjzBuNdQo

1. Jeff Buziak says:

NEW VIDEO-PLEASE SHARE

Hello Everyone. Here is another important media presentation you must all see and please share everywhere you can. If there is an overwhelming response to this video an expanded show could be done. Thank you as always.
    Justice for Lindsay

• clifford danco says:

Very good presentation,

This was the first time I’d heard jason texted at 5:29pm saying

“I’m 9 miles away”

Am I the only person who finds that a strange way of saying he’s running late? Was this just another attempt to distance himself from being near the house? Nothing he did adds up at all….guilty bastard.

• Justice says:

This is wonderful! The key to getting the police off their duffs and back to work is media attention. It would be great if the case is removed from their jurisdiction. It is always under your watchful eye. This year has been epic compared to the previous years and without the help of the Saanich Police Department. This podcast (below) was really good Jeff! You get better explaining the way it was, each time. Here’s to more media attention!!

2. Danielle says:

I watched this story on crime watch daily this morning (I’m from the uk) first of all my heart goes out to Lindsay and all her loved ones. I am gobsmack to hear that 10 years on the police IN THIS DAY OF AGE have not solved this despicable crime!! I mean.. how have they not got to the bottom of it & locked up the people involved. Absolutely terrible. Lindsay was a beautiful young woman who had her whole life ahead of her & what happened to her makes me so angry & my hair stands up.. it’s beyond dreadful. I really hope there’s justice for Lindsay & her family sooner rather than later.

3. Karin nice says:

One thing about saanich police in the past they have laid murder charges on pure hear say and even before locating the actual victim. So based on that they have enough to arrest and charge someone in Lindsay’s cares. Also those very same Saanich Police have played dirty to get convictions before ending rules during an investigation and misleading aka lying while under oath being caught. So how come now they are not bending rules to make an arrest or get a conviction with Lindsay’s case? So suspicious.

The top cops in SPD r getting kickbacks from the dirtbags who had Lindsay murdered that’s why. The murderers and the cops were not prepared for the public’s interest in this site. They thought the public would forget about Lindsay’s murder years ago like many other murders in Beautiful British Columbia. Surprise u POS we r going nowhere til there are arrests. The SPD are in on the blood money. It really shows what BS goes on with the police and the politicians. Canadians are way to complacent.
      Karin you seem to know of past behaviours of the SPD in a murder case, can u tell us more about that so people can see more clearly that they are doing FA to get arrests in Lindsay’s murder.

• Alex says:

To me it’s not suspicious. To me it’s obvious. The police are either hiding something or they are involved. Either way, it reminds me of the police in Rio de Janeiro where I’m from. They have all the manpower to handle the favelas but choose not to drive up the hill as their envelopes can easily be slid down. Saanich Police can fool some but they will Never be able to fool me

4. Benjamin Roberts-Jeff Buziak says:

Hi Jeff,

Here’s the podcast episode. We start the case around 6mins in and you come in at about 10mins in. I’m hoping to have an edited version with only your interview up on YouTube by next weekend:

I will be marketing it on social media throughout the week and beyond. I’ve been telling everyone I know about the case to try and raise awareness. Kelvin is talking of creating a documentary series about Lindsay’s murder! So our interest in the case is far from over, and we’ll be keeping an eye on developments in case we can help in any way we can.

5. Stone Cold says:

Hi Jeff, Lindsay’s case episode is published, you can find it here- http://themurderinmyfamily.com/episode-3-lindsay-buziak/

6. Sandos on says:

I wrote a letter to the office of the police complaint commissioner, as I was directed to do so, as far as having complaints that include the chief of SPD. That was several months ago and I have not heard anything back. This was after sending a letter to the Attorney General, and the police complaint board. I have yet to hear anything back. but this is the address of who we are supposed to send our complaints regarding the chief of police and the SPD.

Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner
    PO Box 9895, Stn Prov Govt
    Victoria BC V8W 9T8

Telephone (Toll-free): 1-877-999-8707

• Alex says:

The corruption seems to be provincial. Not only municipal –

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

You got it Alex. There appears to be many many involved. So when the SPD make their comments about it being complicated and will take time, yup too many criminals to take down at once. One by one they will come down. As a Mother it breaks my heart that they just couldn’t let her go on and live her young life. The SPD have said she wasn’t involved in illegal activity. One day beautiful Ms Buziak there will be Justice for this crime.

7. Jeff Buziak says:

I hope you all understand how much I deeply appreciate all you folks who participate and support what we do here. Let me get this out of the way, fuck the cops, and their desire for all of us and this site to go away. Fuck their lazy, lame ass excuses, explanations and blaming for their lack of performance. Do your fucking job! We, yes WE, keep them accountable for their job which at this point shows a very poor performance rating. Piss poor.
    Actually in my opinion, something smells rotten over there in Saanich Police land. I’ve already flushed out Horsley and his gangster ways. The rest are too chicken to Show their faces. They retire, fuck Lindsay’s murder! Even the lame one assigned to be my contact this year hasn’t contacted me once. Horsley, of course, ignores me, which is the worst form of abuse. Cops, they are supposed to be our friends. Ha!
    Every once in a while I take time to contemplate things about Lindsay’s unsolved murder. I try to put my closeness aside and review with an open mind. I think about the Zailos, Lindsay’s friends, Wayne Schrader who owned ReMax at the time but since sold, all the former heads of Lindsay’s file, Ross Poulton, Craig Samson, Rob McColl,(all retired and employed at the Office of the Police Complaint Commission OPCC, current head, 3 careers at once, Horsley, two mayors, 3 police chiefs, the MacDuff twins and their clutch of ex-con friends, Ziggy Matheson, the del alcazar brothers and their uncles the Lopez crew, Shirley’s two ex boyfriends, one who fled back to the Netherlands and most recent retired Saanich cop who also worked for the OPCC and many others and various theories.
    I don’t allow myself to jump to conclusions. The cops were hot on the Calgary drug bust and that fizzled. Everyone points to Zailos and cops out of the blue insanely clear them and no one else. Cops refuse to arrest or name anyone. Girlfriends keep their mouths shut and go on with their superficial lives. Both them and cops ignore me. Well, cops take a chance and send Horsley to threaten me. Horsley tells people I’m a loser and stay away from me. No one supports me. The weak believe. The strong see that as underhanded and suspect. A show of his flawed character and something not right at Saanich Police. MacDuffs go ballistic on me. It’s Malcolm. Shows his hand. Delalcazars play it cool. The idiot one threatens me on social media but quickly retracts. The Lopez crew nothing. Meanwhile the murder scene, the timeline, Lindsay.
    Lindsay was young, spunky, seeking her way in life, her career. She liked having a mate. She couldn’t do boring. No couch potato, she liked some spice in her life. Don’t we all? Lindsay was torn. She had a somewhat spicy dad and a very structured and disciplined mom. Where did she fit in. She was searching as we all do. She didn’t want criminal activity but a bit of excitement. Is it trial and error or do you settle. Most do eventually but Lindsay hadn’t found that point yet. She was searching while enjoying her career.
    Someone though out of this group in Victoria had her executed. Who made that call? I want their head. In a cooler on ice. Don’t you?
    Eliminate everything you think doesn’t fit. Look at what’s left.
    After eliminating everything that doesn’t fit, look hard at what’s left. What’s left should be true.
    Tell us. It helps everyone work their own theory. We are not adversaries here but partners in solving a crime that Saanich Police can’t seem to do after TEN years.
    If you have any questions you are wondering about, please email me.

• Just A Canadian says:

Hopefully someone will step up soon and speak what they know. One day the dirty old SPD will retire as will the dirty Politicians and someone with a heart will get this solved. You can run but you can’t hide forever. Those involved are getting older and older. What have you accomplished in your life? Probably not much. A young woman was murdered for what? What the hell was so important? Why didn’t you just let her move on to live her young life? You will all get what is coming to you one day, maybe not tomorrow but one day you will PAY. What a bunch of cowards all of you are, yup COWARDS……..EVERYONE OF YOU.

YES, exactly. Maybe the millenials will fix the mess the “on the take” baby boomers have made. I have more faith in that generation.
        I think it is a good time to send emls to the Premier and Attorney General of B.C. again. IMO Lindsay was murdered because she worked for at Remax and lived with JackassZ. Once they start digging I bet they will find the Zailo’s name all over Lindsay’s demise. As a matter of fact that is exactly where the investigation by Eby needs to start. We all know Lindsay wanted away from JZ, the Zailo’s felt threatened by Lindsay. WHY? Because they would lose control of what Lindsay did, who she hung out with, where she worked. They wouldn’t know her every move anymore. They couldn’t stalk her like they would have already been doing. Lindsay had no clue that such sharks lurked around her. She wasn’t the lowlife’s they were. The night JackassZ was hiding behind the door listening to Lindsay and Nikki was probably the night SZ started plotting to kill Lindsay. Remember Jackass tried calling Lindsay many times and then he called the old bat, I can well imagine that conversation. Lindsay had qualities SZ wished she had. SZ was a has been and resented Lindsay’s enthusiasm, her charm, her looks, her youth. SZ was only capable of getting that with dirty money and a plastic surgeon. SZ had hate for poor Lindsay I believe. Whatever went on with “the group” and the Zailo’s they could not take a chance on Lindsay ever speaking about what she knew. Lindsay knew something that threatened many unsavoury people’s lifestyle. Sick bunch of MF. There is an awful place for these sick FKS in time. It will be when they R arrested or when they DIE!!!!!! In the meantime it will be helpful if we eml the following. I think it is also a good idea to copy Jeff on the emls we send. One day he may need them.

John Horgan
        premier@gov.bc.ca
        David Eby
        AG.Minister@gov.bc.ca
        Mike Smyth
        msmyth@postmedia.com
        Let’s include the finance minister too
        Carole James
        FIN.minister@gov.bc.ca
        This has been copied and pasted from the internet however it is current.

British Columbia Attorney General David Eby says terms of reference are being discussed as the province moves ahead with the second phase of its battle against money laundering.

The first phase was unveiled last week with a report from former RCMP deputy commissioner Peter German, detailing money laundering in the gaming industry.

Part two will focus on monetary transactions linked to the housing market and Eby says he is working with Finance Minister Carole James to identify issues.

I have emld both the Premier and AG, I have also chosen to copy the journalist in Victoria Mike Smyth. He writes for the Province and the Sun. He also fills in/
        hosts on CKNW which is talk radio. If anyone knows him please speak to him about this site, we could really use his support here.

• JS says:

They are at Office of the Police Complaint Commission? Wow, we expect the swamp dwellers to drain the swamp? Beautiful British Colombia, never known a more superficially idyllic place.

• Just A Canadian says:

BC is the most beautiful place to live in Canada. The ugly side has come out in the news. How sick that people in power let it go dirty. They will get theirs one day too.

No kidding about superficial BC. A good book title.
        The Tranformation of Beautiful BC to Superficial, Corrupt BC. Compliments of the Liberal Government. No Thanks to Gordon Campbell or Christy Clark necessary. Rest In Peace British Columbia.

• Start at the beginning says:

Mr. Buziak. Was lindsay under surveillance, through a wiretap, in connection with the Mcduff relationship to basi, virk, raid on legislature. If so, what evidence did they have to surveil her, and did she know. What time frame? TRIAL WAS 1 MONTH AWAY from Lindsay’s murder. let’s start from the beginning. Then, go from there.

8. P Cameron says:

👍👌
    I’m on an Old’e Device.
    Slow WI-FI!
    Know Phone.
    NO HIDDEN AGENDA!!!
    Check me out on Facebook.
    Nothin to Hide.
    Brad Cameron.
    See you soon.
    🐺

P. Cameron
      This site is not about U. If u do not have info that will help get arrests for the murder of Lindsay quit posting here. You r not helping us.

9. Jeff Buziak says:

P Cameron please tell us who the people are you are referring to and how you think they are involved in Lindsay’s unsolved murder.
    Note: This site and forum is about what it is called. If you have other personal agendas please address them elsewhere with the appropriate authorities. If you have information you think will help in the arrests of the people responsible for Lindsay’s murder please state it clearly here or email me personally.
    P Cameron, time to name the people and how they were involved with Lindsays murder.

10. Sally says:

J.n.s. Is his ex and Dave c is his ex’s bf. they abused him by proxy. Probably by using the system to prevent parental visitation and maybe also get child support which can be torturous when it’s imposed on you.
    Now please give some more info that you shared with Horesly. So you used to live three blocks away from the Event?

11. Cory Lauzon says:

Who is j.n.s?

12. P Cameron says:

J.N.S(The Parasite”)and Dave.C.
    Over a Decade these 2 Abused me
    She Fucked Off too Squamish B.C.
    Today with my soon to be
    14 yr old Son Payton.
    She Lived Less than 3 Blocks
    Away from the Event on Tourquay Ave.
    How about Next Door to Tourquay Elementary School.
    I Told Horesly all about it on
    February 2nd 2018.

Good Luck and Bless you Jeff💜.
    Thoughts and Prayers.
    🐺😠😏😉🐺

• lbmurder says:

Please tell us more. We are all questioning Constable Horsley right now.
      Jeff is aware of this. He is in the wilderness, in and out of service reach. He asks to please share more.

• P Cameron says:

Don’t Call me Lier!
        🐺

Did I miss something? Who called u a liar?

• P Cameron says:

I could get into a lot of Shit.
            My Son Payton is in Danger!!! Has Now ReLocated to Squanish B.C. with His mother
            “The Parasite”
            as of the 1st.
            Pack Up Your Shit and Move Along and Fuck Up another Important Forum YOU FUCKHEAD!!!
            THAT’S MY SON IN DANGER
            AND IM GETTING FUCKED OVER!!!🐺

• sally says:

P. Cameron, I am so sorry that your son is in danger. You are a great person for going to Horsley and sharing the information about the Event! You seem like such a caring person and don’t deserve this. We understand what you are going through. Lindsay is also someone’s child.

Please don’t forget that there is a huge reward for information that helps to solve this case. This would help you to take care of your son, Payton, and get him back into your life where he truly belongs.
              By helping Jeff, you can also help your son.
              Thank you, and God bless!

• Mary G says:

I am sorry your son is in danger! I really really feel for you! Jeff is a father who lost his child. If you have information (names instead of abriviations) Please help this father who has also lost a child. Wouldn’t you want to know if your son was Murdered

• Drugs$sexrock&roll says:

Did they associate with like minded people? Were they part of a cult? Thank you for sharing! Very brave. 🌈

• Drugs$sexrock&roll says:

This is very disturbing? Woman abused for 10 yrs and now underage child taken by same individuals. Live next to a school. I hope horsley isnt dumping right now – I hope he’s digging. Pls share more with people who will listen. Do u believe this is connected to Lindsay’s murder? Any zailo connection, or other. God bless you.

• P Cameron says:

Know! Father of Child Abused for Over a Decade!
          Abuse by Proxy!
          BC Ministries, Courts, MCF! for Fuck Sake!😱😠😫😡 😃
          🐺

• Drugs$sexrock&roll says:

Yes, I get it. Thank you for correcting. It did cross my mind. Little boys are a prime target for these pedos using the system and protection of govt agencies and church affiliated groups. I hope ur son gets rescued. God bless you and your fight for your son. I can’t imagine. Another dad fighting for truth!

• P Cameron says:

The Mother Abused Me.
              MY EX, Using Our Son Payton.
              She Cheated on me with David.C.
              J.N.S.
              stopped by my home the evening of February 2nd 2008 shortly after the Event.
              I believe She was saying Goodbye to Our Son.
              She was Dressed like she had been working… steel toed boots, safety vest.
              She looked good.
              She had a tan…
              She had dyed and straightened
              her hair.
              She looked great.
              Fuck she still had her Hard Hat on in my Basement Unit with the low ceilings. I’m a Ticketed Red Seal Carpenter.
              I take my Lid off first thing when the Fuckin Horn Goes.
              J.N.S IS, Is a
              SOCIOPATH/
              PSYCHOPATH!!!
              Martha Stout.
              I’m reading
              The Myth of Sanity right now.
              I lived on Jedburgh for Over a Decade with Payton and caring for my elderly father until the Landlord Diane
              Fownes asked us to leave after a Flood.
              And she worked for the Ministry of Children and Family.
              Can you say Conflict of interest!
              Good Luck.
              It’s Tuesday July 3rd.
              4:50pm.
              🐺

• Justice says:

That is the direction from which Shirley approached the murder scene. I always believed that the reason Jason moved his car to Torquay is so the killers could make their get-away from the front door, making their way back down Torquay to the school, CO and Jason would be facing away as they ran away behind their field of view. The school grounds has several parking areas, some hidden behind bushes. It is late in the game now, but it is worth asking the neighbors in that area if they saw anything at all that night.

• P Cameron says:

And then Out the Back Door.Slider?
        DisRobe on their way back too the Short Distance to Sancuary.
        Saw Her That Night after the Event!
        Mr. Buziak.
        NOW!!!
        🐺

Mr. P. Cameron
      First of all I am sorry you experienced such abuse. 10 yrs? You never wanted to speak to someone who could help you? You haven’t protected your son Payton? That’s your job! JNS and Dave C.? Code talk helps no one here. Don’t waste people’s time if u can’t be clear and speak your truth. This sight is for info pertaining to the murder of Lindsay Buziak. That’s it!
      If you have info to help get arrests in Lindsay’s murder please be clear with what you are saying, we are very interested if you have info that will help get the goons that murdered her arrested. No code talk please. The issues of your abuse are alarming and you need to contact people who can check on your son. Man UP. There are lots of good people who would help you if you asked. Don’t continue the abuse with your son being harmed.

• Mary G says:

yes! Very interested in what you have to say, but not interesting in playing games or decoding your messages. Who are JNS and Dave c?

13. Jeff Buziak says:

PLEASE WATCH-PLEASE SHARE
    This presentation is a fabulous piece of work done by an amazing young woman deeply concerned about Lindsay’s unsolved murder. I was not involved with this production and it has been brought to my attention by others who were very impressed.
    I have HUGE respect for this woman speaking her truth and especially in her conclusion which she held nothing back. Everyone needs to speak their truth and this brilliant young woman has. Watch every minute. Her summary is chilling and real! Thank you Shauna Rae.

• Mexican says:

I watched this – she is spot on with her conclusions. Furthermore someone such as RCMP or even CISS should do an undercover sting on Horsley and Downie. Track their dealings and follow the money. They are directly involved in this based on everything. If they were smart they would’ve already had a fall person in line to take the fall but they don’t and thought that they could just sweep this one under the rug. Plenty more to come. The community will never stay quiet on this one.

• Mary G says:

One of the best I have seen so far! For someone who doesn’t even live in this Country, she was very up to date on the facts and she researched it well! This case is, and continues to go global and isn’t stopping or slowing down! She held nothing back, especially when it came to how the SPD has failed this case, their arrogance in with holding information from the other teams that have been brought in to help, as well as the community, saying it was offensive that they SPD blamed social media and the community for muddying the case, and in with and the last 5 minutes had a few choice words for Chris Horsley himself! Again, this was carefully researched, bold, and like no other video I have seen! 3000 views in a very short period! A MUST WATCH!!!!!

• Alex says:

I have a new theory and feel quite silly for not thinking of this before this moment. The police department was paid millions of Dollars to hide evidence that could end this investigation. That is what happened Strangers don’t hurt strangers. Family and friends hurt family and friends.

• JS says:

Hey guys,

If you have time submit an email to The Fifth Estate asking them to cover Lindsay’s case. Email: fifthtips@cbc.ca

Thanks!

• Just A Canadian says:

I believe I have contacted Fifth Estate and no reponse,. So many shows out there but they won’t touch it. Until the cops, the politicians, the lawyers, the accountants, the real estate agents, the financial advisors are taken down this won’t be solved. We know who you are Zailo’s and one day soon the cops will no longer be able to protect you. You criminals are going to be behind bars or dead.

14. Alex says:

Bob Downie, I’m still waiting for arrests ! Many of us are ! What is the investigator doing from 9 am to 9 pm ? I was told that this info cannot be shared ? Why ? This is not a business and I’m not requesting financials for your company. Just asking for arrests. If there are no arrests then im asking for updates. What is wrong with that ?

I’m looking for some updates too. I just read through comments from the young girl’s podcast and EVERYONE comes to the same conclusion when suggesting guilt in this awful murder of Lindsay Buziak. Guess who and it is ..Shirley Zailo!!!!!
      Here’s what people say about her as a real estate agent

Shirley Zailo
      Victoria, BC
      3.0
      will tell you anything to make a sale
      Who the hell does she know that covers such cruel and corrupt behaviour up?

15. Nancy says:

There are so many gangs today even the cops have to be considered one. I believe the so called legal system has never been about justice and after dealing with cops for my entire life not once did they ever exact my siblings or my safety in any way. In fact last year my life was threatened and the police came here and threatened me and then went to the drug dealers home two doors away and proceeded to laugh and tell jokes with him.
    In 1986 as the EXPO girl I was privvey to many of the giant businessmen and Jim Pattisons liasons. That fair was one giant drug deal that included our beautiful BC lands and real estate, sealing the deal on giving away all of BC’s resources and introducing crack to Canada. It was planned, intentional and continues to this day under the guise and protection of the governments. The present BC premier will be lucky not to be targeted/killed, that includes his family and or friends and people in his cabinet. He will never expose all that he knows as that would seal his extermination.
    Jeff’s daughters murder was a ritual sacrifice in plain sight and by someone wanting to climb up the Luciferian ladder. Oh yes this is real I could spill the beans on many big time musicians and just might as my son is gone from this world now and they can no longer threaten me with his life. Think of all the arenas where fame and fortune tags along.. I am including big money business.. the people at the top are the ones on this ladder. They spoke openly about it tn front of me thinking I was was just some stupid chick singer.
    Sorry but life isn’t a box of chocolates.

16. I just watched Shauna Rae’s video on this and all I can say is I hope that by you keeping this tragedy in front of the public, that the zailo family (and pd) will finally be brought to justice. I’m sorry for everything you’ve had to go through with what sounds to me like a huge coverup. I hope the case falls into the right hands and they actually finally solve this.

• Just A Canadian says:

I just watched Shauna Rae’s u tube video too. Wow. Not sure where all the info came from but I did hear much that I haven’t read before. I have never heard of her before the above post. I believe Jeff knows what happened as do many on this site. Much is pretty obvious after reading what is out there. SPD and Zailo clan we are very intelligent people on this site, just not involved in crime like YOU. JUSTICE IS COMING FOR YOU LINDSAY VERY SOON YOUNG ONE.

17. Jeff Buziak says:

Jason Zailo

He lost his girlfriend, His love. The woman he was in relationship with that he stated publicly there weren’t any problems with. He lived with her. He says he loved her. He showed up at her murder scene because she wanted him there for her safety. He lies about that but he was there. He held her dead mutilated body. The best we have ever got out of Jason is she was “passed away”. I miss her. I don’t know what happened. She was dead son. Murdered! Where the hell were you?

Jason Zailo holds the key.

If there is one person who knew what was going on, in my opinion, it was Jason Zailo. If he didn’t know every detail then he sure as Christmas knows now. Its time to man up! Actually long past time to man up. Jason knows things and could do things but I see nothing. I have no contact with Jason and he makes no attempt to contact me in any way. He never calls. Initially I tried and he made one attempt but his mother soon crushed that and destroyed any communication or cooperation between us. She maintains control of him and the whole Lindsay situation. Jason, time to man-up and tell mommy to piss off. Reach down the front of your pants and if you feel two things in a sack that indicates man. Not man controlled by mommy. Man. Time to be one.

If and when Jason chooses to tell the “whole truth and nothing but the truth” the unsolved murder of Lindsay Buziak will be solved instantly. Arrests will be made (if Saanich police can actually manage that!) Who are you protecting son? What cost are you paying for doing that? Who’s boy are you? Who owns you?

I guarantee that your life will never be settled in any way until you come to grips with being a man and fessing up about everything you know and let others take responsibility for their actions no matter who they are. The torment will never cease. God won’t save you. Alcohol and drugs will give you temporary relief in the moment but only in that moment and usage will have to increase to fight off demons which you know about already. You are not as cool and strong as you think you are. You are weak for holding the secrets to arrests and will pay the price for that. Guaranteed!

As Lindsay sensed something was wrong with the clients and the showing, Jason knows what was going on in Lindsay’s life and who was responsible for her murder. He chooses to say nothing. That is very telling in itself. Think about it. Ten years have gone by and Jason and his mom are the most speculated people involved in Lindsay’s murder there is and what do we get from them? A fake attempt to tear. A hollow I don’t know. A shot at Matt MacDuff. Thats it! Oh yes……..cleared by comedy cops.

Everyone has a theory now yet Jason says nothing to no one not even the father of the woman he loved and was living with. He should be at my side, my partner seeking justice or if nothing else making a huge attempt on his own to see Lindsay’s murder solved but yet he does nothing as if Lindsay was a toss away. Can you imagine a toss away! He’s scared. Weak. A terrified little boy. Someone else owns his sack.

Jason spent over a year with Lindsay and according to Lindsay, every breathing moment he possibly could with her. He knows how Lindsay breathed, how she slept, how she went to the bathroom, her habits, her idiosyncrasies, her movements, her actions, her reactions and basically everything that was Lindsay. He knew everything going on in Lindsay’s life and if he didn’t Lindsay would have told him. I know Lindsay. Jason knew Lindsay. When someone you are that close to is murdered, you know what was going on and why and if you don’t have all the details you soon put two and two together and figure it out whether it was the love of your life or a close friend.

Don’t, don’t fucking try to bullshit me son. You may think you have me fooled but you don’t. Many have tried. Ask S/Sgt Horsley. You know everything Jason.

Your time will come sooner than you think and I will be there. Send anyone you want to “visit” me. I welcome it. Best you man up son.

I’m not going anywhere.

My truth
    Father, Lindsay Buziak

• Linda says:

Thank you for your insight.

This case is making me emotionally unwell. I’ve been targeted twice in my life by people who I thought were my friends. It’s bringing back old memories and wounds that I didn’t realize would come back and I want to forget about so I will bow out now. I will say the people who targeted me for their own selfish reasons (a close g/f in my teens and a VP in my job) were the nicest people you would never suspect. Sometimes the obvious is not always the one. In my experience the wolf is usually dressed as an ice cream sundae. Nice people can be fake as hell and manipulative, TS seems to be in it up to his eyeballs. They spoke to his entire family he looks very guilty as a co-planner. A good interviewer should have gotten a confession to implicate the others.

I wish you well and good luck!

• Justice says:

Linda, can we talk? You are an expert in the field that can possibly crack this case wide open and I have a few questions about money laundering that someone like you might be able to answer without getting involved in the murder case. Please let Jeff know if you agree.

• Watching and waiting says:

Just watching the crime watch daily special on Lindsay on YouTube there is someone making multiple fake accounts on there commenting on every comment sticking up for the zailos and basically praising the police. Alot of the comments are from just 2 and 3 weeks ago. I get the feeling the commentator is Jason himself or possibly his mother but it really sounds like Jason. It is very creepy that he is still obsessing over and watching the videos and is clearly getting extremely worked up by the comments you can tell it’s personal for him. Creepy as hell.

18. Linda says:

The more I think about and read about this crime the details are so confusing. Can anyone clarify the following?

SPD said that the only thing that witnesses remember about the woman in the multi colored dress is the dress not what she looks like. If this is fact where did the sketch of the woman on the website come from? Was this sketch released by police? If not, why is it out there?

On the 2016 podcast Sgt Horsely says that the man who attended the showing was seen by a witness. If this is the case why isn’t there a photo sketch of the male suspect?

My theory is that the mastermind is not a drug dealer. I think street criminals were used for part of the plan but the mastermind is involved in real estate and the plot is more white collar. The reason I think this is because SP say the crime was not financial so the person(s) already have money. Also, it appears the neighbor who lived behind the house may have been involved because he hadn’t worked in two years, drove his mini van away from his house just before police showed up then had the van detailed the next day. One month after the crime he got a job as a VP as per his linkedin profile. His profile also shows that he has a background in criminology and is a strategic planner. Was he good friends with SZ’s ex who fled back to the Netherlands?

The mastermind is going to ensure that no evidence links back to her/him/them. I think that the pawns were told pieces that only pertain to themselves (known criminals are used to purchase a phone and hit-person contacts etc) but the entire plan is not laid out for everyone it’s only known by the mastermind (and perhaps accomplice).

I think the weakest link is the woman in the multi colored dress. All these high powered men and one little girl between 35-40. She is the biggest pawn of all. The focus stays on her because the dress makes her stand out the most and takes the focus off the men. Boy did they use her. I bet she got the least out of the plot and can’t do anything about it. She is being totally controlled. Think about it, she is not muscle the guys would not be afraid of her. Also, if this is fact (not sure)..the story is the Mexican man called Lindsay to say he was coming alone then they both showed up. If this is true this tells me that she wanted to back out but was talked into going because they needed the focus put on her. The very pawn that will end up taking the fall and got the least. That’s white collar boy thinking. My two cents.

• I are one intelligent woman. Everything you said is very compelling,, I think you are right.

• Just A Canadian says:

Great comments. One thing I wonder if there were even witnesses to the “Mexicans” meeting Lindsay and the dress. So many lies. Great investigative work Linda!!!

• Just A Canadian says:

Who hired neighbor as a VP?

• Linda says:

Terry Shein – https://ca.linkedin.com/in/terryshein

(I swear it looks like the profile had some changes in the past few days so here is a copy past from the profile).

General Manager
          Victoria Golf Club
          March 2003 – July 2006 (3 years 5 months)
          (there is a rumor on this forum that Terry was fired for stealing)

Silvertip Golf Resort & Eagle Ranch Golf Resort
          Vice President & General Manager, Stone Creek Resort Operations
          Silvertip Golf Resort & Eagle Ranch Golf Resort
          March 2008 – May 2012 (4 years 3 months)Canmore
          VP & GM, Stone Creek Resort Operations

Douglas College
          Douglas College
          Criminology / Business Administration
          1979 – 1983

Specialties: Golf Course Management:
          Strategic Planning
          Service / Operational Audits
          Tactical Implementation Strategies
          Service Excellence Training (Hospitality)
          Policy & Procedure Manuals
          Project Management
          Personnel Recruitment

• Alex says:

Long complicated posts in my opinion don’t help put anyone in jail The people responsible for the murder of this beautiful , innocent woman are known already. The police need to make arrests and end this. Everyone knows who is repsnsible.

• Linda says:

If you know then please say who is responsible because I don’t know. The most evidence released by police albeit circumstancal points to Terry Shein as an accomplice. I find this crime bone chilling. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it. I’m interested in your insight. Thanks

• Just A Canadian says:

I don’t know who did this brutal crime either. Please do share. There is also hope in this being solved. Murders are being solved now. Too long now for Justice.

• Alex says:

It’s not about knowing who. It’s about proving it. It needs to be proven and arrests need to be made. Commitment by the police has not taken place for there are no arrests 10 years later. The police are either hiding what they know , pretending to not know or are completely incompetent. It cannot be all 3. So someone should tell me what is going on

• Justice says:

What if the greeting was staged and the woman was Shirley?

• Shirley was Lindsey’s boss and her boyfriends mom.. she would recognize her even with a wig on wouldn’t she?

• Justice says:

That might be true if it was Lindsay who was seen greeting them. Could it be possible that Lindsay was already dead and the whole meeting and greeting was staged for Jason’s alibi? If it was Lindsay, she would be professional and shake hands with Shirley in front of a million $$$ client. Would you not? I shake hands with business associates I already know regularly when greeting them. My point is, we really do not know. Everything that went down on Feb. 2nd, 2008 after 4:30 at 1702 DeSousa Place in Saanich, BC is flakey and questionable, It was all artfully planned to confuse and distract us from seeing the truth.

The SPD knows more than we do and are refusing to classify the case as cold. If it were cold, we would be allowed to see some of the files and it would be removed from Deflective, Deceptive, Defective, doughnut eating Horsley’s hands. I once emailed him about some points I felt he should consider. He told me he was going on leave and would contact me from home??? What the fuck does that mean???

We need to stay focused on finding ways to expose the corruption in Saanich that includes the drug dealing, money laundering real estate dealing developers that include the main suspects and lead detectives who have been in control of solving the murder of an innocent young woman.

Money laundering through real estate is running the Canadian economy. I have posted several articles here about how the real estate bubble in Canada will burst if drug, money laundering is quenched. Canada is one of the largest drug distribution ports in the western hemisphere because of the weak laws regarding cash transactions, set in place for the past century. Additionally, who knows what the US is currently up to given the past operations involving Esteban and the CIA? How many people’s lives were destroyed by cocaine so the US could fund a revolution in Nicaragua? In the end it was a huge joke. The world is a really awful place when you take a good look. We can’t change the big stuff but we can work at exposing the truth in a shitty little town called Satanic, I mean Saanich. My spell check seems to know their true nature.

• Sally says:

That doesn’t eliminate the possibility that Shirley or Jason informed Lindsay in advance that she would be there and not to be surprised. They might have even told her it would be for her protection and that she should just “play” along with it.

• Sally says:

I will also add that I emailed Jeff a picture of Shirley Zailo wearing a wave pattern dress at a real estate office. Nowhow many women wear weave pattern dresses ? Coincidence I don’t think so .

• Sally says:

And right after I posted that information on this website Shirley immediately change the picture on her website to where she was wearing something else . But I save the pictures on my hard drive she’s wearing a wave pattern dress. Now as a woman I know that that we tend to like certain patterns and may have many pieces of clothing with those patterns or variations of them .

• Just A Canadian says:

It is pretty clear what has gone on here. The only ones that can solve this is the SPD if they ever come clean. Many heads are going to roll on this one and probably many more. Drugs, money and people without a conscience. They do indeed have black eyes without a soul. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• ConnectTheDots says:

Wow Sally, can you post that picture on here? Was it similar to the one witnesses described?

• Sally says:

It’s a wave pattern but it’s a variation. So you have to have a little insight on clothing styles to appreciate the significance. The dress on the website has a much smaller wave pattern and much less obvious. But it’s there. If I can find a way to post it I will.

• I would like to see that also.

• Sally says:

Also in the picture I sent to Jeff, Shirley is wearing the same exact short black jacket as the Mexican woman at the showing.
                Let me know if there’s a way I can send it to you.

• Sure, so my email isn’t public you can ask Jeff if he would be so kind to send it to me.. please? thank-you then I give him permission to give you my email also if you like.

• Justice says:

I would expect that Shirley got a huge rush by showing up herself, in her own dress to personally take part in the murder of an innocent young beautiful talented and much loved woman. She knew she would get away with murder and is flaunting it. She knows she has LE protection and gets off shoving it in our faces. But this won’t last forever. People get old and die. Her best buddies may get arrested or just decide to quit while they are ahead. Horsley still has a few more years on the force before he “goes off to pension.” What will Shirley do then? Jealously is the weakest of emotions that reveals Shirley’s insecurities.

• jazzmin13 says:

I say that’s close. The women showed up for shock value. Slight of hand.
      Dress! Pay attention to Me.
      🐺👼💸💸💸🐺

19. Kristianne Damiera Stone says:

YOUR TRUTH

Jeff… I know this is the truth and I know it because I have seen, experienced, and also have been able to document and/or find proof of some things that have made me a target of retaliation to discredit and silence me in very brutal ways. I also have proof and witnesses of the the technology that authorities use to manufacture false evidence to protect them from being exposed. When I told you I probably never witnessed anything your daughter did to have such brutality inflicted upon her and your family to keep it from being exposed it was only to deflect from them knowing fully any knowledge that I was possibly trying to convey to you. And the reason why I needed to have somebody actually speak to me and me not say things over the phone or any communication is because I didn’t want them to know what they are half in the knowledge of now when it comes to what I’ve been trying to expose. They have drugged me, raped me, murdered my dog, torched my car, and done many things to me and continue to do so that involve organizations and other such establishments that are very effective in preventing things from being exposed. And some of the evidence I have includes what they are doing with respect to the data and such on my devices as well as my evidence and I am able to understand this because I understand hacking and how to read what is being done. How they take someone out of the equation who can potentially expose these things is dependent on their circumstances and situations in life… It’s easy to discredit me in the ways they are and do things in such a way that plausible deny ability is pretty much guaranteed but when you have someone like your daughter who has a great support system and is harder to shut down in this way and know that they can’t destabilize and discredit her without possibility of being exposed that they need to be more overt in taking her out. Don’t believe what you see or hear someone doing it approaches by authorities because they have technology that can place anyone in a video, photo, voice recording that never happened or only happened in the sense that isn’t what you may see or hear to make you believe that individual is a criminal, pedophile, or anything else they want to use to turn people against them and effectively prevent the truth from being told. I have been trying to get this and the other disturbing information and somehow show the evidence of corruption that includes murder to you and others…and I am such a threat to be able to expose with proof that they have involved CSIS for some time to shut my chances of being able to do so under National Security Act that is a very great way to even use it to lie to judges about disclosing their illegal and violating criminal activities they are committing against citizens who are truly a threat but only in the sense that it would expose that very system for things that would essentially create a collapse and destabilization of our government on a level they are willing to execute and have been executing anyone that is not otherwise able to be set up to be institutionalized or incarcerated and/or otherwise knows too much about the truth. I believe you understand some of this by what you have wrote here on your truth. I will say now what I wouldn’t come straight out and say so many times because they know I’ve been able to find ways to get proof of or witness or otherwise be subjected to how far authorities will go to keep their crimes hidden from society’s sight that includes rape and murder and everything that can be manufactured to ensure their secrets don’t come to the light.

20. Linda says:

I just listened to the podcast, not sure the date of this but I now have a better understanding of the facts. Sgt Horsley agreed the podcast was mostly accurate. It’s best to deal with factual information and not speculate.

As I stated in an earlier post I am a retired Anti Money Laundering Investigator (only a few months retired). In order to give the reader some context around my comments here is some background so you can understand why I say what I say…..Located in Toronto, some call this city the centre of the universe when it comes to developing corporate policies, excellent fraud/AML, crime training. Toronto is very fast moving. Fast or faster than NYC and London, this is where “head office” is for Financial Institutions. I’ve traveled extensively around the world and coast to coast for work. From the tiny towns of the Yukon and to Nanaimo.

The weirdest place I’ve ever been is Nanaimo. My colleague and I could not wait to leave. Why? (Not meant to offend anyone this is our observations) Because the pace was so sloooow and like a step back in time. We would go out to eat and it would take forever because all the severs knew everyone in the restaurant and needed to chat about everything and seem to view strangers as a pain in the butt who were interrupting their social life. No sense of urgency for people who have to go to work. The morning we flew out we were subjected to a 30 minute search for drugs from top to bottom. They even emptied our suitcases. This is the only airport out of hundreds that did this. I asked the screener, “are you having a slow day”, he says, no this is standard procedure. Boarding the flight my colleague said this town is so weird, they are stuck in a time warp and have no idea that they have not caught up to the rest of the world.

To be fair northern Ontario is like this too. Many years ago I was working in a very small bank branch and my arrival from Toronto was not welcome. Comments like “are you a spy” started to emerge. It became a ” me and them” mentality. Not long after I started my new job I fell into a web of small town cover up. Everyone in town was granted credit and favors. False employment letters were made by staff for people who did not have jobs so they could qualify for credit among other fraudulent activity. It was a hornets nest of lies and staff backing each other up with false stores. I immediately contacted the Northern Ontario District Office who wanted me out there. The District Manager had no interest in letting this cat out of the bag. It was then I needed to make the biggest decision of my career so I contacted the Toronto Executive who had the most to lose if this branch went under. I sent him proof and worked with him and his team under cover to decline credit, stop cheques, hold funds and let the chips start to fall. In the end the town was deeply affected and the bus company, grocery store and gas station all went under. Once you pick at a thread the entire sweater falls apart.

My comments on the podcast are around Sgt Horsley’s comments:

1) He stated that he oversees all of the tips and has to substantiate with documentation why the lead is or is not viable. If he is a real estate developer who knows everyone in the community then there is a high probability that he has done business with SZ, JZ and the real estate developer who owned the house. This is conflict of interest and he should NOT be overseeing anything to do with this case. By the comments on the board the community is suspicious of the police so who in their right mind who talk or send in a tip? This appears to be grounds to move the investigation to the mainland where there is no possibility of a connection. Unless the community can trust they won’t come forward. Horsely said no has picked up the phone to call him. Well hell no!!!

2) He said that SP is now part of the integrated task force and that task force will not look at the case because it’s historical. Hmmm….isn’t this another word for “cold”?

3) He said no details of the wounds were disclosed. I heard him say on Crimewatch Daily that she was attacked from behind with no defensive wounds. Jeff said it was a frontal attack. This information is confusing.

4) He confirmed that SZ rented a house to a drug dealer for 5 years. She stated she didn’t know this. Hmmm….a successful realtor who doesn’t do due diligence on renters begs the question how much due diligence is done on home buyers. Anti Money Laundering laws are strict for realtors. I doubt her words.

My closing thoughts are on the planning. In conferences with the FBI we are taught about ponzi schemes and the mastermind mentality. FBI says the number one thing is the mastermind always has an escape plan and pawns who will be left holding the bag. It appears this rings true on this case as the main players have been cleared. The rest will swing if they don’t get brave and step up before this entire scheme falls apart. It takes one small thread. A leak, a comment or a falling out and you will be done for. Technology is catching up and will be jailed at some point. New crime controls are catching old murder cases after 20 years. New developments in DNA. Who can survive with this on their brain 24/7 only to be jailed later in life? If loose lips don’t get you technology will. If you don’t believe me google “Data Scientist” jobs Toronto. Banks have lots of data the new Scientist positions are making algorithms to find you.

If I had this on my shoulders I would get myself a really good lawyer from the mainland. Confess under client privacy privilege and broker a deal with SP. If you can’t trust SP then lawyer up.

Words for Jeff: This has been a long hard road for you be sure to take good care of yourself. It doesn’t sound like you will ever give up but you can focus on something more positive by trying to get the laws or procedures changed. As an example, to honor her memory “The Lindsay Buziack Act” which requires the following changes in the investigation of homicides on Vancouver Isand:

Enter all changes you think should be made…

The sad thing now is without closure for you or the community everyone lives in fear and mistrust. SP you need to address this and move the dam case to the mainland and away from possible conflicts of interest.

God Bless

• Linda. Thank you for that. I feel better already knowing your eyes are on this. Very enlightening, and encouraging. Justice For Lindsey is getting closer & closer i feel it.~

• Just A Canadian says:

Glad you are responding too Linda! I agree the corrupt all need to get lawyers and get this solved. Enough is enough.

• Can’t wait says:

Linda, great post. It sure would be great to prove that he is actually doing business with these people. That would say a lot. Does anybody have any proof of this?

• She G says:

Happy Fathers Day – Jeff! She loves you and is looking down! One day…..the pieces will come together!

• Justice says:

Linda, I was wondering if you would be willing to collaborate on this case. If so, let Jeff know so we can connect. Thanks so much!

21. Liam says:

It has been 11 years. Either the police was paid off to not make arrests , or they know who did it and won’t arrest them or they are lazy pigs or the stupidest law enforcement agency of all time. – Not sure which one of the 4 it is but it’s one of those 4 reasons. Does anyone know ???

The first 3. Major corruption is why no one has been arrested. The SPD have complete control and can’t let another jurisdiction or the RCMP take over because some the SPD are protecting the criminals and getting their kick backs. If there are not any arrests by next February we needs everyone to show up to do the walk with Jeff. Start telling your friends about the unsolved murder of Lindsay Buziak. We need to get mad at the nothingness from the SPD, the Attorney General, the Premier, Mike Farnsworth, the Public Safety Minister, Stan Lowe, the Police Complaints Commisioner, Chief Bob Downie. All I can say is I have spent 6 months sending letters, eml after eml and I none the wiser. Just a lot of nothing. It seems to me that many of the mentioned people prefer no questions were asked. They want Lindsay to be forgotten about. Out of sight out of mind. Well that is NOT going to happen. Make some ARRESTS for FFS.

The first 3. Major corruption is why no one has been arrested. The SPD have complete control and can’t let another jurisdiction or the RCMP take over because some the SPD are protecting the criminals and getting their kick backs. If there are not any arrests by next February we needs everyone to show up to do the walk with Jeff. Start telling your friends about the unsolved murder of Lindsay Buziak. We need to get mad at the nothingness from the SPD, the Attorney General, the Premier, Mike Farnsworth, the Public Safety Minister, Stan Lowe, the Police Complaints Commisioner, Chief Bob Downie. All I can say is I have spent 6 months sending letters, eml after eml and I am none the wiser. Just a lot of nothing. It seems to me that many of the mentioned people prefer no questions were asked. They want Lindsay to be forgotten about. Out of sight out of mind. Well that is NOT going to happen. Make some ARRESTS for FFS.

• Sally says:

All the evidence points to the SPD being directly involved. They allowed the crime scene to be contaminated. They cleared the Zailos early on when there was no reason to do so.
      Also, they immediately claimed the case was active when Jeff asked them to let someone else take a look and help. The truth is no police department keeps cases active beyond a couple of years. It’s just not feasible. But they claimed that it’s active because they know the rules: as long as the case is active they don’t have to give outsiders access. This is proof in itself that they are involved. Giving access means everyone will find out the truth, that members of the SPD enabled the murder and are actively participating in the cover-up.

22. Fergal OhEarga says:

Well. I had seen the original Dateline episode some years ago and been intrigued, thinking it was a murder that should have been solved. I came across this website sometime around a year ago when I just happened to think about the case and was hoping it had been resolved. In the meantime, I had read a little about it where I could find things. First off, I have been a solicitor/lawyer for over 35 years and bring a heavy bit of scepticism to pretty much everything, so I found most of the comments here pretty judgemental and not terribly deliberative. And, as I said in a post awhile ago, lots of times when viewed in hindsight what would ordinarily been a normal, random set of circumstances takes on a wholly different and often (actually, almost always) incorrect context. So the basic ‘blame the boyfriend and his mum’ kind of thing didn’t move me too much, particularly because you would expect virtually every police force in the world to have gone carefully through the available evidence and excluded everyone who they were certain had no involvement.

I must say that having watched the 3+ hours of Jeff Buziak talking to the ‘BrainScratch’ fella has made a very big impression on me. I expected a hysterical, tunnel-visioned father with an unhealthy and misguided fixation on the Zailo family … it often happens and there are a myriad of cases where aggrieved families focus on a (usually a police determined) suspect who continue to believe in the person’s guilt even when the person is absolved by DNA evidence. What I saw instead was a rational, even-handed and fair-minded individual willing to listen to everything and consider everything. Although he is personal witness to little, he is absolutely credible. I believe he just wants to find the murderers, whoever they may be, and find actual, proper justice for his daughter. Although it doesn’t really matter, I’m a pretty time-hardened individual after all my years in practice and I was quite moved both by his words, his demeanour and his rationality. While his interpretation of things he doesn’t know about could easily be wrong or exaggerated, I absolutely trust what he is saying about things he knows personally.

So, what’s the point of all this? Mr Buziak said two things that made a deep impression on me, The first was his recounting of his first meeting with the Zailo family. As noted above, I think Mr Buziak was recounting this truthfully, and it is a very telling episode in many more ways than one. For instance, it (possibly) explains why an involved person would have done the interview on Dateline … someone who demonstrates the kind of behaviour described by Mr Buziak is most likely controlling, egocentric. So perhaps she thought she and her son could go on television and explain it all away. The second thing that Mr Buziak said that truly gobsmacked me was that the ‘lead investigator’ was only a part-time policeman and had substantial outside business interests! That truly is shocking to me. I don’t know if that is ordinary in Canada but it certainly could never happen in my country.

Sitting at a distance of thousands of kilometres, there isn’t really anything I can do to help with this case, other than urge Canadians to insist that investigation of the matter be taken up by the RCMP. It is surprising to me that they haven’t already taken it on themselves, but perhaps in Canada they haven’t the authority to do so unless asked by the police force with jurisdiction. Here in Ireland we only have one police force for the entire country, so that isn’t an issue. In any event, I hope there are some Canadians following this website and that they will do everything possible to get the proverbial ‘fresh, independent eyes’ on this truly awful case.

Best wishes Mr Buziak.

• Just A Canadian says:

Why would a Father ever need to tell lies? The lies are from the people within this circle of crime. Are you aware Fergal OhEgara of the corruption and crime in beautiful BC Canada?
      Drugs and crime are rampant especially with ocean ports. It is up to the people in charge, Government and Cops to contain it. The news reports have made it clear that BC kind of looked the other way and now it is off the wall. The question remains who will have the guts to clean up this beautiful Province and how??????????

We have a real circle of jerks involved in Lindsay’s murder. Real estate (money laundering) Zailo’s. Lots of people know about this too since it has been going on for approx 20 yrs. SPD, politicians and other greedy POS who can part with 50,000-100,000 in order to double or triple that for their insane high end BS lifestyle. Then we have the drug dealers who have the conx with the next level of drug dealers. Meanwhile cops, politicians, etc look the other way while everyone does their part. They all need a new SUV with blacked out windows, bullet proof too. Bigger, better house with better security or a kid heading off to US university. $$$$$💰💵. So the drug dealer has all his misfits who can’t read or write so they need this job to pay for tattoos and their bs lifestyle. So that group cuts it all up and adds fentanyl so it goes further so they make more money plus they are using the pure stuff themselves while getting it ready for the next level of people who just want a good time and want to try getting effd up. Who cares if this group lives or dies. The Real estate, money launderers ( Zailo’s) drug dealers (Ziggy, Zailo’s, Del Alcazar’s Vid…..) the rich fkrz who put up 50,000 $, SPD…..they’ve all got what they wanted. MONEY. And the circle of the low life carries on. It’s just that the low life who murdered Lindsay are all protecting each other because they are still in the game. Lindsay knew what was going on and because she didn’t like the Zailo’s circle or like being bought exspensive shit or sleeping with psycho Jason or watching freak show Shirley Zailo try to control everyone and everything she became a problem since she wanted to leave JZ. All Lindsay wanted was to get the fuck away from the Zailo’s but she knew something that would potentially put lots of public people in the slammer. So 10 yrs have past and the Zailo’s are still hiding lots of secrets, so are some corrupt police and politicians and big time drug dealers who hide in big houses and big vehicles with blacked out windows. Ah….the circle of life.
        The SPD are protecting lots of people here, the public would go crazy knowing who was involved. The SPD do not want any help from RCMP. They need to control all information to protect the people with high end vehicles with blacked out windows.

• Just A Canadian says:

Robin, hopefully soon this corruption will be over. So unfair for innocent people to constantly live in fear. Lindsay only wanted to move on but the evil could not take the chance she would spill whatever she knew. I doubt she would have ever said anything to anyone. People without souls one day get dealt exactly what they give. Enough.

23. Heather Muller says:

I watched Dateline tonight.look into her successful real estate business and the fact that she may have stepped on some toes on her way to the top. Money and succeess often breeds resentment and hatred. Someone knew she was a realtor and knew what to say when asking to look for place.

• Just A Canadian says:

I doubt this young woman stepped on anyone’s toes. More likely those in the real estate, drug dealing, money laundering business chose to get rid of her. Unfortunately Lindsay got involved with the psycho evil side of the BC Real Estate Market. Of course someone knew she was a realtor.

• Donald Kimble says:

yeah that was an attempt to distract – as if someone would fucking kill someone b/c there competition in the work place

the facts are she saw something probably directly related to the zailos which incriminated a group of people that are linked to powerful people

she was killed and it was probably approved by multiple stakeholders to which up until now seems to appear to have compromised the SPD as well

however it would be an assumption to say that they went overboard with taking out the act b/c she was leaving Jason and did not really pose the risk that they had tried to present

24. Just A Canadian says:

One thing I did learn from watching 20/20 was that a burn phone needs to have a cell phone to contact it to activate it. Somehow the cops on the show I watched were able to figure out the cell that set up the burn phone. So who set up this burn phone? Someone knows for sure but are hiding all the details that will solve this murder. The autopsy report will show time of death and so much information, who has their grip on this info? Was Lindsay found dead in the same clothes she wore when she had her late lunch? So many questions that would solve this case. You can all hide for now but one day, very soon you are coming down. All of you.

• Justice says:

I believe Deflective Horsley said the phone was activated through “simply banging some numbers out” on the Internet. Can they trace the IP address? It is easy to hide your IP by using someone else’s WIFi like at Starbucks. Remember I think someone with extensive LE training helped out with the planning because The Zailos Don’t seem that savvy.

25. Timberwolf says:

This is so unreal.

• Just A Canadian says:

This is totally unreal for people that follow the law, believe in the law and have nothing to do with corruption. People without a conscience, and yes they do have black eyes (no soul), have no problem with killing people who may (or may not) do something to change their criminal lifestyle. I have learned a lot since reading up about this murder. All I know, and I know nothing about criminal behaviour except what I watch on Dateline, 20/20 and 48 hours is whoever killed Lindsay was totally enraged and yup this was very very personal. Who would honestly want to kill this young woman? Yup the cops know, many people know but won’t spill for fear of their lives. Time to get to the “Top of the pyramid” to make it fall. One day it will fall very very hard. Time for Justice for this family.

26. JS says:

LordanARTS talking about Lindsay at Crimecon.

Starts at 3:00

• Donald Kimble says:

The biggest giveaway of Horsley’s speel when he goes on the record in the media is his insistance that people sharing leads and tips is bad for the case. This is a dead giveaway that his paranoid for his own good and will try anyway possible to manipulate the public through mere bland preplanned statements. This site has uncovered a lot of things that probably 80-90% are true to the common person. The SPD and the greater Victoria community should be ashamed of themselves for letting such a blatantly obvious case of guilt go under their very noses.

• Jeff Buziak says:

Thank you Donald. People are certainly seeing what is really going on with Saanich police and Lindsay’s unsolved murder. I now refer to the Saanich police PR program as EEBAT. EXPLANATIONS, EXCUSES and BLAMING why they have no results in Lindsay’s murder. In desperation they ATTACK to shut people up then THREATEN them. Unfortunately they don’t use this tactic on bad people or suspects. They use it on us, you and me who are anxiously trying to help and find resolution before another young woman or man is savagely executed by the same people.
        There are good people in Victoria assisting but when Saanich police find out who they are they enact their EEBAT of which Chris Horsley believes he is a master at. Untouchable because of his badge. People are seeing through his wily ways.
        Saanich police say they have recommitted to Lindsay’s case after the Feb 2, 2018 Lindsay Walk. I see nothing and have heard nothing and I take that statement as they weren’t committed prior or they wouldn’t need to recommit. Just more hollow words.
        Saanich police are actually ignoring me now like a teenage girl does to one of her girlfriends that doesn’t toe the line. So unprofessional and the worst form of abuse according to any psychologist.
        They first need to learn what commitment really means. They don’t know and have never been committed hence Lindsay’s murder isn’t solved. Lets help them out right here by giving them the real meaning of commitment they need to learn and follow or stick to chasing pigs, potato chip thieves and speeders while leaving detective work to real police detectives that understand commitment and don’t rely solely on EEBAT for ten years until they are exposed and people clearly see what is really going on.

Commitment is what
        Transforms the promise into reality.
        It is the words that speak
        Boldly of your intentions.
        And the actions which speak
        Louder than the words.
        It is making the time
        When there is none.
        Coming through time
        After time after time,
        Year after year after year.
        Commitment is the stuff
        Character is made of;
        The power to change
        The face of things.
        It is the daily triumph
        Of integrity over skepticism.

• Drugs$sexrock&roll says:

Excellent words Jeff. Winners push through to the finish line.The game is not over. They quit a long time ago because they had a “connected” defense. People are awakening.

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

Someone must have power over the SPD. I can’t believe the SPD has that much power. The million dollar question is who will have the balls to look into this pile of corruption?

• GangstersCodeOfSilence says:

It is the Commissioner that has the power over Downie! I have sent my letter to the police board that handles complaints. It was forwarded to someone else (can’t think of the name at the moment), but they were very informative, and ultimately told me to send it to the Police Commissioner, which I have done, no reply yet%!

• Just A Canadian says:

Are you sure that there isn’t anyone in there that knows? I would suggest sending E Mail on facebook to the Mayor. Mayor Altwell.

• Liam says:

2 days ago I was told by the Saanich police department that the public is not allowed to know anything about the investigation. I asked the chief if there were any arrests coming up soon as it’s been almost 11 years. I was basically told to fuck off politely –
              So , could someone tell me as a Canadian citizen who cares about everyone and specifically solving this murder by seeing arrests , how do I respond to to this department and how can I help?

27. Truly says:

Can anyone confirm if at the time that lindsay was living downtown with Jason that their condo building was quite the party place? Someone told me today that there had actually been a brothel in one of the condos as well as a wide array of other things going on. I was further told that after lindsay was murdered alot of things going on in the building were shut down (or moved)

28. Strength In Numbers says:

I know I’ve brought this up before, but I wanted to bring it up again, because I believe it could be important. I asked if the house at 1702 De Sousa Place had a basement because on Dateline, they said it was a five-bedroom, four-bath executive home, and the copy of the listing shows the same thing. The floor plans showed 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Someone replied and said it didn’t have a basement, so I didn’t pursue it further. While researching, however, I came across a news article that again said the house had 5 beds, 4 baths. I went back to the Dateline video, and froze each frame that showed the listing. The listing shows 2 kitchens, and part of the description says, 1 bedroom suite with separate entry and separate laundry. I looked on BC Assessment, and it says, “Basement Finished Area 450”. I’ve gone on Google maps and can’t see a separate entry, although I can’t see the patio side or the back of the house. I guess my questions are, why would the listing mention a suite if it didn’t exist, and why would BC Assessment show a finished basement area if there isn’t one?

• Justice says:

There is only one staircase shown in the house floor plans and it goes to the second floor, not to a basement. The house has no backdoor. Only the front door and side garage entry door. The patio at the time had no gate in the fence but had French double glass doors opening to it from the family room. I don’t see any other doors on the house using google earth. So if the listing was incorrect, that is what the killers used to lure Lindsay to the house. If this is true, the killers chose the house for obvious reasons and used the listing to describe their needs. If they were using the incorrect listing, they almost described it word for word. Is it possible the article you read was mixed up and was using the description of what the killers said they were looking for?

• Strength In Numbers says:

Hi Justice. From the very beginning, the Victoria Times Colonist reported that the house at 1702 De Sousa Place had five bedrooms and four bathrooms.

February 3, 2008: The house at 1702 De Sousa is listed by Re/Max Agents Nancy Di Castri and Laurie Lidstone for $964,900. The house is described as an outstanding executive home in a brand new upscale small four lot subdivision. It has five bedrooms and four bathrooms.

February 1, 2009: (An article about how the house hadn’t sold one year after Lindsay’s murder, but it was still for sale). The five-bedroom luxury house, with four bathrooms, hardwood floors, ceramic tile and granite countertops, is described as a “dream home” on online listings.

On Dateline, the listing shows 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 ensuites, 2 fireplaces, 2 kitchens, and then in the description, 1 bedroom suite with separate entry and separate laundry (just before that, it looks like it might say “basement almost completed”) but I’m not sure, because it fades out.

I don’t have access to any of the listings, so I can’t confirm the information. The February 1, 2009 article said that after Lindsay’s murder, Re/Max Camosun dropped the listing, but they reconnected with the property, and the listing was back with them again at the time the article was written, although it was listed with a different agent.

So, in 2008, 2009 and 2010, the house was reported as having five bedrooms and four bathrooms, with the actual listing shown on Dateline in 2010 revealing new details about the suite. If, at any point, the information was incorrect, it would be expected that the listing agents, Re/Max Camosun managing staff, and the owner would have noticed and come forward and made sure it was corrected.

Who entered the information for the online listings viewed by the Victoria Times Colonist and the paper copy provided to Dateline? What about the information on BC Assessment that lists 450 sq ft of finished basement area?

If there wasn’t a suite, it raises the questions of who listed that there was one, and was it to make sure Lindsay included the house in the listings she provided to the clients, since they were looking for a separate area for a housekeeper?

If there was a suite, someone could have been lying in wait, either for Lindsay to arrive, or for the showing to start (murderers, accomplices, conspirators).

• Justice says:

If you look at the floor plans you can see the door directly behind the staircase that has no where to go except down stairs. It is between the kitchen and dining room at the back of the staircase. This is common design for stair cases. Or it could just be a closet. There is a very weird door that should be the way into the garage but I don’t think it is an exit door. I have no idea what that door leads to based on the floor plan. I don’t see anything on google maps where the garage door is open. I will see if I can dig that up

• Justice says:

You can’t really see into that side of the garage to see if there is a garage entrance door to the house. Maybe it is a little mud room but there is no door on the inside of the garage on the house side. And it looks like a closet or something on the inside of the house garage wall. So it sounds like there is a basement. Just wondering why do you think that is important? No door to the house through the garage could also be important since Jason called mum for the combination.

29. Clarice Starlng says:

I told Jeff a very long time ago, that Aaron Perez was the one that attacked Lindsay and did the stabbing.
    I got this information from a very reliable
    Source. so I am very glad to see that somebody else is bringing up his name.
    IMO; he was laying in wait, in the master bedroom bathroom.

• Mary G says:

Can you tell us any details on how you know that? Do you know who else may have been with him or going there?

• Just a Canadian Citizen says:

Why don’t you contact Jeff again and let him know who your reliable source is and then you can go from there?| Time for the truth

• Just a Canadian Citizen says:

If you have information please contact Jeff personally and it will be off this site. Perhaps you can help to quietly solve this case. The only one that needs to know is Lindsays Dad. I am sure somehow he will keep your name safe if you just let him know. No one on this site needs to know everything until this is solved. Please reach out to Jeff personally.

• Clarice Starling says:

I have.

• ConnectTheDots says:

And I would guess that Jeff has already shared this with the SPD…….

The End
            Detective Horsley

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

That is the whole point, there has to be someone else to share information with. Obviously the SPD and many of the politicians are corrupt. So the next step is to find someone outside of the boy’s group that is not corrupt and to not give up. I realize this is an uphill battle but Jeff has to keep fighting and he will find someone that will listen and do something. There must be someone in this dam Country that will listen.

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

If those of you that know can get in touch with Jeff off this site perhaps you can all get together somewhere and spill what you know in private with him. Perhaps signing document with your picture so he could go to the RCMP or even Trudeau. Real people need to help this get solved. If your shoulders are heavy speak to Jeff and all of you can figure out who will listen and is not corrupt.

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

There is much power in numbers. The more that speak up to Jeff in private the more chance this can be solved and you will no longer have to fear for your lives. Please speak up. If Jeff needs my help I will sit in with you even though I have no knowledge of the people involved.

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

Why the hell would anyone share anything with the SPD? They are corrupt assholes.

• Mary G says:

I think a lot of people do privately message Jeff. Part of posting on here as well, is to show other people that it is a safe place to post and hopefully get more people to come forward with information. If people weren’t sharing what they know on here too, less people would be posting about what they know!
                    The more people open up, the more will follow!

• ConnectTheDots says:

The current mayor of Saanich, Richard Atwell, is not part of the old boys club. This is why, imo, the SPD tried to dissuade him from running in the election that unseated the last mayor. The SPD harassed him by pulling him over for no cause on a number of occasions. Sometimes making him take a breathalyzer which read 0.00 every time. If you attempt to reach him you must follow up and make sure that he has received your email/letter as his secretary is the Saanich police chiefs wife. That’s right. I’m not making this up. I would ask him to contact you and confirm that he has received your message.

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

Isn’t he the one that gave the police chief more money than he deserved for an extended stay?

• ConnectTheDots says:

Mayor Richard Atwell has seen first hand what the SPD are capable of. Saanich council and the SPD have all been unhappy with the unseating of the last mayor and are not very cooperative with the new one. This is like something out of a bad B movie about some small hick town where the police rule the town. Maybe Mayor Richard Atwell, who is a stand up kind of guy, can point us in the right direction.

• Just A Canadian Citizen says:

He is squeaky clean with an affair and who knows what else, He is just as corrupt as the rest. Is there no one in BC that is not on the take. Christ

• Cabal says:

For those that believe in the power of prayer, I ask that each day u take 2 minutes and say a prayer for Jeff and Lindsay’s truth and justice. We ask for God to intervene. Believe, believe, believe.

• GangstersCodeOfSilence says:

Are you kidding? SPD I believe had 2 warrants out on Perez, as well as Calgary Police Dept.
            Horsley ( with our taxpaying money) Takes some big goon who would not identify himself, fly’s to Calgary (with gun), to threaten Jeff, telling him to back off of his murdered daughters case, IMO That in itself is criminal.
            They could’ve spent their time picking up Aaron Perez for the warrants they had on him, but apparently it was more important to Horsley, to spend our tax dollars to Threaten Jeff.
            Secondly,Calgary PD, were notified as to the exact whereabouts Perez was staying or hiding out at, and they did nothing! Why in the world would Jeff want to share this information with Horsley? IMO Horsley would not do anything about it, just like he hasn’t done anything about any other information that has been provided.
            IMO Horsley Is in on this whole conspiracy/crime, and IF that is a fact, he would protect Perez, Or the house of cards would all fall down!
            I clearly do not understand how people on this site or anywhere else, have not caught on after 10 long years, that giving any information to Horsley, Will not accomplish anything!
            I have a question, are there people on this site that still Believe that SPD (or at least two members) of SPD, are any better than the gangsters?
            After 10 long years, with absoluteIy no progress (arrests), I am curious as to what all the people on this site believe, with respect to weather or not there are corrupt police officers at SPD, or are they NOT involved with the drugs, money laundering, etc.?? What do all the facts tell you?

• Drugs$sexrock&roll says:

I agree 100%. Stated before I’m shocked this case is still in the hands of spd. Is victoria justice system also covering? With the information jeff has provided, this case should be in new hands and at the highest level of justice. The suits,money,power and authority. Happening worldwide- people are awakening and demanding justice.

• Mary G says:

AGREED!!!! ZERO point in telling SPD anything. If they wanted this case solved, they would have solved it! They do not! And there are a few there who are directly blocking it from being solved! Don’t waste your time calling Crime stoppers either- it goes directly to the head of file! Horsley!