Poll – Who Do You Think Murdered Lindsay Buziak?

320 responses to “Poll – Who Do You Think Murdered Lindsay Buziak?

1. Birdman says:

It’s so much more than Shirley and Jason wanting to get rid of her cuz she was gonna leave him. I’m sure hes had previous girlfriends before, but none of them turned up dead. Lindsay got caught up in a big web of racketeering and drug distribution. She knew too much, and had to be meticulously dealt with so she wouldn’t talk. I think it’s likely all of the “big names” in the whodunnit are involved. They are all characters on different levels of the distribution pyramid in western Canada. Money laundering is HUGE in real estate. Just look at what’s going on in Vancouver regarding the same activity. Maybe the “Mexicans” WERE Mexican. Reeks of cartel involvement to me. Their empire is everywhere – even Canada. Victoria is a port city… easier access for incoming shipments to be transported to other major centers like Calgary. Just saying!

2. Fatherof2 says:

I am learning about this case for the first time and I am glad that Lindsay’s father has kept it in the spot light. My initial reaction is that all the players including the boyfriend and boyfriend’s mother is that they are the scums of the earth. I have grown up with people like these jocks and Mexicans and every single one of them are garbage which is why when I had a family of my own, I moved away and traded my so called friendship with them with a closer friendship with my AR15 and his little brother the SIG228. I know how these people are and when they flex on someone who have just stumbled into their world, the innocent will always lose unless they are bigger and meaner. I feel sorry for the father who wants to play the big bad wolf but really can’t when confronted with true evil. If it was me, I would have cleaned house by now, beginning with the boyfriend and his mother.

3. Mia says:

Check the possibility of former boyfriend Matt’s girlfriend who could have feared that Lindsey was trying to take Matt away from her. Check the possibility of real estate competitor who did not get the listing that Lindsey’s has by interviewing the potential seller who switch the listing to Lindsey’s

4. Dorothy Gilmartin says:

Mother and son…are interviewed both wearing black…kinda planned..they are “sad”, in mourning….He brought a friend…why didn’t he jump over fence….made someone else enter house first…smart…not first to enter house…why pull away if you see two people through window and door is locked? It was calculated and it was the BF and mum…hired people..he moved away from house so not to see the perps leave…I think the police are just having trouble proving it…..

• Liz says:

Agree 100%. Whole thing seems staged, with boyfriend conveniently driving away at such a crucial time. And the fact that he talked Lindsay into showing the place. Why be there at all? Also, why is he refusing to submit DNA? Wouldn’t he want to eliminate himself as a suspect? He and his Mom are probably involved. Hopefully police will get the break they need and be able to prove it.

5. Wendy Stringfellow says:

Thanks for letting me comment because I’m furious after watching Dateline ID ON 7/15/19. The boyfriend, Jason, had a smile as he described how he attempted CPR, but said, “her body was … she was ?deceased.” His mother appears psychotic to me. Please re-think the decision to clear that asshole! …I can’t give any other evidence other than I distinctly sense his and his mother’s guilt.

• Wendy Stringfellow says:

This is an addendum to my post. No one should be convicted on someone else’s hunch, but it can help formulate a theory. Start there and use the scientific method. … and my deep sympathy to her family. Last thought, but probably should be first: Intentional prayer will be answered and it will be answered sooner rather than later. 🦋🌈❤️

• Svetlana says:

Jason said She was passed away. What kind of English is that for a native Canadian? The whole thing sounded recited to me. Perform CPR, for what? Was this an added touch to make it look like he loved her and not guilty of the crime? And his mother with her shifty eyes…. GUILTY. The most lying words are “we loved that about her”. By her shaking her head saying no at the same time she is really disagreeing with her own statement. Case solved.

6. West Coast says:

I can’t say anything about this case, because we all don’t have any proof!
    All people’s poll depends the fifth feeling, unfortunately, most of them are right!
    However, we all can’t make the fair and justice to you, to the good people!
    It’s a shame for Canada, Canadian and civilization world!
    A way you may want to try is asking a special investigation from Justin Trudeau!
    Hopefully, God will give you the Fair and Justice in end!
    All best wishes to You!

7. John says:

If there is one SCINTILLA of
    DNA, left at the Crime Scene,
    From the Killers;
    ALLL, Saanich PD has to do; is Contact
    “GED-MATCH” in Florida;
    And “PARABON NANO LAB”
    In Virginia!
    THIS CASE WILL THEN BE IMMEDIATELY
    SOLVED!!!

• Arlene Gariepy says:

I don’t know much about this murder except what is written here but I have heard of it. It could be more than likely a botched job of gathering evidence. It wouldn’t be the first time RCMP screwed up.

• Nicole says:

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Stabbing are vicious and a lot of people cut them selves when stabbing so there definitely should be DNA. It seems like the police are either being paid off, covering it up for some reason or maybe someone in the police are involved. There has to be a reason. If she didn’t have the killers blood on her I’d be super surprised.

8. John says:

She was killed by a Female Former Classmate from High School, Or a Former Female Co-Worker;
    (JEALOUSY)

9. Susan says:

Its clear that the murder of Lindsay was arranged by Jason’s mother. It’s all there for us to see. Why would Jason plan a dinner with someone who he wasn’t really close with when she had just eaten with Lindsay. Jason made sure he looked into the camera when he got into the car with his friend,who he had to us3 as an alibi. Lindsay knew Jason was disturbed and she wanted to leave him. Also she knew to much about his mom Shirley and her shady dealings.Wby did Shirley call Lindsay’s friend after the murder talking in a strange accent. It was to scare her from talking about anything Lindsay told her. Jason knew Lindsay didn’t want to show the house alone,so why did he sit outside the house instead of going in. Jason actually saw the 2 people come out of the house and run back in. Jason also ran right to the bedroom Lindsay was murdered in ,how would he know to go there? I think the police are either retarded or being paid off. My heart goes out to her dad Jeff,he has dedicated his life to get justice for Lindsay. God bless you Jeff,I hope and pray that you get justice for Lindsay.

• Wendy Stringfellow says:

I had not read anything before writing my post, but I am happy someone else is putting together the F-ing NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION of that jerk!

• Liz says:

Exactly. He’s worried about her safety but doesn’t go inside with her?? Nice try Jason. You’re going to slip up one day and I hope it’s soon.

10. Tmc says:

I think Jason and his brother hired the killers. It was very calculated and he had motive. She was leaving him. He never showed any emotion and I think he used his friend as an alibi . So sad they cant find evidence and
    Arrest him .

• Micheal Gaxiola says:

Why would a girlfriend leaving you be a motive for murder? There was nothing for Jason to gain monetarily or lose for that matter. The police have cleared him and his family after a two year long investigation, seems like they would have found something if there was financial reasons.

11. Anna Furey says:

Jason’s mum, Shirley sailor, arranged that murder. I watched the dateline interview when she sat with him, she was so overly protective of him, and she didn’t have much to say so why was she there? If, as it is rumoured, lindsay was going to finish the relationship with Jason, I think that his mum would have been pretty pissed off; how dare Lindsay dump her precious boy!! There is something very odd going on there.

I agree with you Anna. Why did Shirley have to be there, it’s like she was babysitting Jason. What do you mean by Shirley Sailor?

• L.J. says:

I agree Anna! I’d love to know if Dateline asked them to be interviewed together or if Mrs. Zailor did. Plus she worked with her sons, so she was more close than normal to begin with.

12. see closely says:

if somebody has a “dark secret” that may be exposed(exposure would upset his/hers life,reputation and future)this person may use a rage infused killing method that Lindsay experience at the time of her death.This might not be anybody from her work or personal relationship but rather somebody somewhat related via distant family ties or via one of her friends relationship.As Carl Jung said(I paraphrase):We all have a dark one in our mentality.

• MJG says:

JUST A THOUGHT: possible motive
      Just saying; WHAT IF Lindsey’s call to Del Alcazar (who is also the friend of Lindsey’s X-boyfriend Matt) was to get some news about Matt…in hopes of MAYBE getting back again with him……and Del Alcazar (could have) turned around and warned Jason about his girlfriend Lindsey’s intentions ….which could have escalated Jason’s anger and infuriated Sherley and boosted brother Ryan’s hate! Then, the murder was truly in action ….upon her return from Calgary.. …the green light was given! And it could be what triggered that great “anger/passion-over kill” murder.
      Lindsey did however, mentioned Matt to her father besides witnessing something “she should not have seen”. It looked like there were 2 things that had sealed her fate on that February day!
      I am so saddened by the way she died!
      Whoever did this PURE EVIL act WILL be caught by its own EVIL! SOONER OR LATER …IT WILL CATCHA!

13. Anne says:

What if that was Shirley’s dress, and she let the woman she paid to pose as the client borrow it that day? How did Jason know the exact location where Lindsay was? I think answers lie in with the neighbor who lived in back of the murder house. Did anyone to extensive forensic testing on the inside of his van? If tgat was the getaway vehicle there had to be blood somewhere in there.

14. Hannibal says:

My opinion and only my opinion –
    It was clearly a professional team, most likely a husband /wife team.
    It is possible that the young lady’s
    hit was a mistaken identity and that the team
    had no clue who they hit….brought in at the last minute, driven to the location and shown a picture. The couple could have been killed thereafter.
    The drug dealer arrest is interesting but this looks more like a government-level hit. Drug dealer assassins are less professional and less organized. It’s altogether possible the girl saw something she didn’t know she saw. God be with you as you try to find who did this to your child.

15. Jennifer says:

The boyfriend’s mom

16. Arturo E Delfavero says:

I think the woman involved is not actually a woman, but a man posing as a woman

17. Why would Jason delay meeting Lindsay when it was now just going to be the man meeting her at the home and the whole purpose of him going was for protection? He brought the unsuspecting guy to have an alibi. He sends a text to Lindsay and when he doesn’t hear back that’s his signal that she’s dead. He calls his brother for ‘directions’ as another signal. People in real estate know the inherent dangers for women and Jason should have been there with her from the beginning. The fact that he pulled away from the house after seeing the male figure seems like he needed to buy time for the killers to get away . . . he arrived just a few minutes too soon, pulls around to a secluded spot where he can’t see anyone leave, waits a good 10 mins. This is all highly suspect and to be honest, the first time I saw his face on the Dateline episode, my gut told me he had something to do with it.
    Horrible for her family and friends to not have any answers for all these years.

• anon says:

I keep thinking about what someone said about Shirley having dated a Saanich police officer at the time of the murder. Do you think that officer may have been an informant for some cases? Maybe that is why the police would not immediately arrest him?
      If the police have pending cases they want to break, they could still be using this former boyfriend of Shirley’s to gather information. Especially if he knows that they know his connection to Lindsay’s murder. That would be officers blackmailing another officer (who is also a criminal) to get insider information on one or more other criminals.
      Because I managed property in a big city, I had quite a few interactions with undercover policemen and FBI agents as part of my job. A couple of them, I would not feel safe around. Some were always bragging about going to Hawaii all the time.
      And, in my area (not sure about other places) we have some officers that get paid more than a quarter of a million dollars annually because its difficult to recruit, retain and schedule.
      Many officers in various “high tech” communities are now basically computer reviewers because they are relying on information from cameras to catch criminals after the fact. Rather than just having a police presence in the community.
      It’s interesting (and sometimes sad) to think about how these different cultural systems work. I highly recommend reading the Patty Hearst Novel called “Every Secret Thing”.
      Lindsay’s peers and colleagues should be outraged that there has been no arrest. Anyone in that industry should know better than to turn their back on one of their own because they are also at risk. Agents are told to protect themselves because they are consultants and contractors, but that is a cover up for a larger issue which is people do not want to take (financial & physical, but especially financial-think Insurance) responsibility for the safety of others. If I were Linday’s family, I would sue Lindsay’s insurers. Because if they think they might have to pay out on a claim, they will lean on Saanich police to resolve the murder. I wonder why the family does not take Zailos to court, because the family of Nicole Simpson to court and they won a big civil lawsuit.

• Svetlana says:

I think it is because Canada is not same as USA. Hard to sue. I am not a lawyer but if there are any lawyers here that can answer this?

• anon says:

There is a ton of information online regarding Canadian versus laws in the United States. I just googled it. The more I think about it, the more concerned I become because if you look at the actual murder, the stab wounds on the victims, this is a lot like Nicole Brown Simpson. The other thing that I keep circling back to after reading everything is housekeeper.. maybe Lindsay saw something in the housekeepers room at another house. Women (and maybe men) who are in abusive relationships often email themselves or keep some kind of diary about the abuse. The police would have access to that (email passwords, etc.), but it would take creative thinking and maybe an act of God for others to find that information. I had a youth/ family member who was in trouble and I prayed about the password to their email account and I got it. It sounds supernatural but miracles can happen when the mind is really cleared out from clutter. Some people even turn to hypnosis or meditation to do that.

18. None says:

Where do the zailos get the shit ton of money from? Real estate and money laundering go hand in hand interesting that Horsley is now an investor and has small bussiness on the side. When Jeff explained his first meeting with shirley I think it’s safe to say she is a ring leader in the shady underworld of the west coast, I think her puppets danced for her!

19. Gregory says:

The bank accounts of the sanich police need to be investigated,the zailo family is guilty.

20. Gregory Rediker says:

The bank accounts of the sanich police need to be investigated.

21. Manny says:

Way too intricate for an amateur to organize and execute! Unlikely it’s the boyfriend, even though I’m sure her father is blaming him because if he had kept his promise and was there on time (and kept a watchful eye) this would not have happened, he took her concerns lightly and that is what is infuriating the dad. The drug angle is a possibility (it happened before whereby drug lords or whatever they call them murdered people on suspicions, perceived impressions, false witnesses,or even mistaken identities) . I noticed from the interview with her dad that he has a BIG personality and may come across as overbearing. Is it someone who wanted to get back at him and murdered his daughter to satisfy a need for revenge for an actual or perceived event from the past that we do not know about? Also, something about that dress and sketch of the woman that does not sit well with me, the profile looks more like that of a man than a woman! Her family must get answers, this is quite awful, I can only imagine !!

22. Svetlana says:

Where are all these facts coming from. As in who said what and when,,,.and did the police check all the employees at the real estate office and did they check all the relatives of Jason?
    Another thing that bothers me, at the moment she met the “prospective buyers”, wouldn’t she have noticed something right there and then if they were recognizable and not have gone into the house with them? Were they still strangers to her?
    And one big thing, who was it that referred the “prospective buyers” to Lindsay? If they gave her a legitimate name then who would have knows this information? Could the internet show which houses she sold and to whom or is this information kept only at her office?
    Question is why so specific about a million dollar house to buy, and what would be the difference if they were to ask for a cheaper house? If it was a cheaper house would Lindsay have taken more time? Was it planned to have done this crime in that particular house or would they have done it in any house?

23. Anonymous says:

From what I’ve seen, it appears the boyfriend and his family had something to do with this. The boyfriend’s alibi is too perfect, too airtight. It looks staged. He waited to go into the house as if he was instructed to do that. If he was there to “protect” Lindsay from an uncomfortable feeling she was having about this showing, why would you wait to enter the house. She was expecting him. Then he knew right where she was in a house he supposedly had never been in. Not to mention he never said the people left the house just that he saw them at the door and then they went back in. He didn’t think that was strange. He was texting her in an effort to bolster his story and appear concerned and worried. I feel for her family. They will probably never get justice and not because the police do not want to solve the case. Whenever there is wealth involved, the police are not going to pursue prosecution unless they have a slam dunk case. People with money can hire the best attorneys to etiher tie this up in court forever or get evidence thrown out thereby killing the case.

24. Deborah says:

I don’t feel they searched the room good enough for dna. She was stabbed 40x, how could they have cleaned up so well so quickly. So many times I hear of the killer cutting themselves with the knife. I also heard they have found blood splatter in vents, even vcrs. I’m wondering if any blood could have gotten inside her cell phone or perhaps under the floorboards. Of course the chance is even slimmer it would be the killers dna but you don’t know unless you try.

25. BE SURE YOURE SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT says:

Why would her boyfriend call her 30 times and be soo involved.. but when he knew she was afraid to show off the house, barely show up? that right there is EVIDENCE. I HOPE SHIRLEY Is very nervous.. she should be.

26. christine says:

– KISS/ Occums Razor…
    – Link to Freedom of Information http://www.vicpd.ca to get records available to you
    – A Portuguese accent can sound Mexican, a Filipino accent can sound Mexican
    – Victoria, Sicily and the Philippines are all islands that have tight communities with racketeering groups
    – Why doesn’t re/ max help? Why doesn’t the International Association of Realtors or Canadian Association of Realtors help?
    – You can get off the Island of Victoria by foot, by boat or drive. The phone that was pinged came on a boat in, so whoever it was had to have taken a boat out
    – If the killers have killed before -where is / where are the other victims?
    – What would Lindsay be afraid to tell her own father when she first found out about it (“ I saw something I should not have seen”)
    – Housekeeper on day planner- is it an actual housekeeper?!
    – Victims pocket dial to old friend- was it an actual pocket dial or did she leave everyone a clue by purposely calling that number letting people know that it was her old friend that was in the house with her?
    – She was stabbed 40x, where is the knife?
    – Jason appears super calm on the police video where he shows the police how he came through the front door – how was that possible given the situation
    – The CCTV that showed Jason and Friend could have been a lie. Has anyone ever seen the movie “Speed” with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves? Killers could have used that method to fake a CCTV time and date. The eye witness simply could have seen two other guys, not necessarily Jason and his friend. When was the last time Jason saw the movie “Speed”? Did he stream or rent that before the murders? He certainly would have seen the movie when he was growing up.
    – What was the name of the prior client that referred the “accent woman”
    – Have you ever heard the phrase “there is a little bit of truth in every lie”? the killers are telling information in the phone conversation they had with Lindsay to set up the appointment look at her day planner “3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 3 days” “room for housekeeper” – Even Oprah Winfrey says “people will tell you who they are, you just have to listen to them”
    – Paulo Rodriguez name – who would pick that name if they were not Latino? Who would pick that name if they were Latino?
    – Could Nikki be the killer? Did she really receive a call from Shirley or is she trying to set Shirley up?
    – Zailo is a Hispanic last name. What other family members of the Zailos were in the area at the time of the murder.
    – Shirley Zailo likes swirly dresses, she is wearing one right now on her website (black and white swirls)
    – The real secret about the real estate industry is that Realtors are often Broke. Has anyone
    checked the financials and tax records for Shirley or Lindsay? Who was making money and who was struggling? Some realtors always having to borrow money from peter to pay paul as the old saying goes
    – Where were the papers in the trunk of Lindsay’s car after the murder? What were the papers about?
    – Developers are often broke too, especially those small time ones that their listing is sitting on the market for a long time
    – How was the phone number for the burner phone picked? 778- 230-0215 That may be another clue because I do not think those burner numbers are assigned, you might have to pick your number. Therefore, if the killers had to pick that number, their number might be like the burner phone number
    – Has anyone seen the movie called “Single White Female”? did the mother in law want to (house-keeper) keeper out of the house?
    – What was time line of when Lindsay moved from Shirley’s house to a new place? Did Jason and Lindsay pay rent while she was living there?
    – Where are the killers clothes? Wouldn’t there be blood stains on them?
    – Maybe Shirley had a problem with Lindsay showing her up at work and then living in her home
    – ONLY another female realtor would have known what to say to Lindsay to get her to find and show a listing. If it was someone (the killer) with no background in real estate, they would not have known what to say. There is a certain language or way to talk to get someone comfortable – such as “corporate relocation”. Otherwise Lindsay may not have performed- she would have continued to question the caller if she was not somewhat sure it was an actual lead.

• Maria Sforza says:

I saw the story on Dr Phil. From what was said, the daughter saw something not willing to tell her dad. It seems to me that maybe she may of come upon a sex traffic ring, by the description of the brutal murder.

27. Nick York says:

I watched the episode on dateline. 3 times B4 the dad went on doctor Phil. I can tell it was the boyfriend and the mom set it up. She was gonna leave her boyfriend for here ex boyfriend. He said when he pulled up to the house that he saw people in the house he should of got off his car and waited by the front of the house. Instead of the car. My Gut says the boyfriend was mad at Lindsay and he new she was gonna leave him . So he and his mom paid for the hit.

• Lily says:

I saw the doctor Phil episode too and then watched this on YouTube… pretty crazy if you ask me! This clip is an hour but so many things were left out that shouldn’t have been!

• Christine says:

It could also have something to do with “two (2) is company, three (3) is a crowd” … also the eye witness who saw Lindsay greet the couple saw the couple from behind. Therefore, either the woman or the man could have been holding a gun on Lindsay and said “don’t scream. Smile and act natural. Go inside the house and up to the master bedroom. We want to talk to you” If Lindsay knew the couple but had a gun pointed at her she would have complied and pretended everything was okay. I also wonder if the police ever checked Lindsay’s shoes for DNA. Were there blood spatters on the Shoes? It could have been a set up that the killers took her shoes and put them downstairs when the deed was done or that they were still holding Lindsay at gun point and just told her to take off her shoes and leave them downstairs. Either way, if I was the PD I would definitely have those shoes checked. She would have had to put her hand on the corner of the door jamb in the foyer in order to get her shoes off so they could pull her hand print to verify if she took them off there. I also think that one of these True Crime television shows can do the Buziak family a service by staging a re-enactment of the crime just like what was done done for JonBenet Ramsey. Since the couple did not fire a gun so there is no gun evidence, that does not mean there wasn’t any gun at the scene.

• Stacey says:

I hope someday you will find the truth! I hope the persons whom our involved get justice! I would do the same if I had to go though all of your experiences. I saw your frustration & pain watching Dr, Phil. I hope someday you will find the answers.

28. Lily says:

Just watched the YouTube video from (Shauna Rae) and she stated how 7 police officers retired the day before Lindsay’s murder… has anyone looked into these officers purchases or anything that would show they received a lump some of money? I’m sure they would be smart enough not to put in bank or anything but they must have all made large purchases over the years if they were paid off…

29. Melanie says:

The Zalo family was behind it. How ignorant can this police Dept be 🤦‍♀️

• christine says:

– KISS/ Occums Razor…
      – A Portuguese accent can sound Mexican, a Filipino accent can sound Mexican
      – If the killers have killed before -where is / where are the other victims?
      – Housekeeper on day planner- is it an actual housekeeper?!
      – She was stabbed 40x, where is the knife?
      – What was the name of the prior client that referred the “accent woman”
      – The real Secrete about the real estate industry is that Realtors are often Broken. Has anyone
      – Where are the killers clothes? Wouldn’t there be blood stains on them?

• Toni says:

Were the previous owners ever a suspect?A bitter divorce maybe and the house was the target, whoever would profit from the sale would take a great loss for sure. The reason it was savage to make a statement, make sure it’s unbuyable and target the most headline person possible…

• One day you’ll get caught says:

Shirley zalo is or was at the time of murder dating someone from the saanich police. They are covering up. We all know it

30. Anne Tate says:

Never heard of this case until I watched Dr. Phil the other day. Then I started reading more about it. That poor girl walked up those stairs to her death. She aas just trying to earn a living. She did feel uneasy about showing the house that day, but thought it would be okay since her boyfriend was outside. Little did she know he would betray her in the worst of ways. Jason andhis mother might not have actually done the stabbing, but they set it all up. The mother had the money to pay multiple people to be involved. Right doen to the neighbor who lived directly behind the house. Who let the murderers use his van to escape. This was preplanned very carefully. The woman who wore the blonde wig had second thoughts about participating. But did it anyway because the money was so good. This was personal. Hitmen don’t spend time stabbing breast implants. They do it quick and get out. There was hate involved in this. I cannot believe the boyfriend and his evil mother are still walking around free. God Bless you Jeff for the love you have for your daughter. And for keeping this case alive. Hopefully there will be arrests nade in the future.

• Nancy says:

This was the first time I heard of this case. My gut is telling me Mommy Dearest is behind it. Disgusting Bitch. With a business like hers, someone needs to do a personal and business audit on this witch. She’ll cackle like a canary. As for that boyfriend he did exactly what Mommy ordered. Ugh!

As for Jeff, My heart goes out to you. You are One Hell of a Dad. Don’t Give Up! I think you make them nervous. Lol. Tell those dirty cops you want the REAL COPS NOT TOODY and MULDOON…CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

• Melanue says:

I agree with you.

31. Jeff says:

Does anyone happen to know how long the knowledge has been available of who the conspirators and murderer are? Shortly after the murder, 1 year later, 5 years later…..???

32. katie rimmer says:

Key factor what did she see? She apparently felt she may be in danger. What could she have seen? Lots of money laundering with big drugs and real estate. What else could it be?

33. Andrea Torres says:

Look at other realtors in the area that were jealous,
    Someone paid these 2 people to pose as prospective buyers and to kill her. It was about money and selling real estate.

34. Teresa says:

I just saw your story on Dr. Phil, how terrible your poor daughter. Did you ever look into hiring a private investigator. I heard of cold cases being solved

• JimmyB says:

I think it all had to stems from the big drug bust in Calgary. Erickson was put in jail, along with all the other people involved. The drugs, money and cars were taken away…. that is something someone would have to pay for in the end!
      Ericksons brothers and friends live in Victoria.. She visited Calgary and then came back to Victoria before the drug bust (so they probably thought she told the police) and had her killed.
      Victoria is not a big city! Everyone knows everyone in some way. Her bf Jason was best friends with Ziggy and Jason’s mother had Ziggy as a tenant in her house. Ziggy was part of the drug ring (and I’m sure Jason and his mother were involved as well). Everyone involved in drugs (in Victoria) is connected to each other in some way.
      I read that this drug bust goes deeper and involves people in the US and Mexico. So, when Lindsay said the Mexicans are coming, that could literally mean Mexicans…. people who were hired to kill her through the cartel that supplies the drugs.
      So, therefore in my opinion, it is probably very hard to pin this on the people who actually did it.

• Grace says:

ITs all about SHIRLEY. SHE wants everyone to think its the Calgary drug bust.. but why would she call NICKy.. with a weird accent??? the reason she said the Mexicans are coming is because of the weird accent… but who had the weird accent???? MOMMY SHIRLEY!!!.

35. Anna Banana says:

I think the boyfriend & his mother did it.

• Magdelina says:

I definitely know they were involved. Been watching and reading since I found out about this & Jason’s actions were so questionable. Why didn’t he pull his car in driveway & get out of car and immediately go inside? He knew of her concerns so why even be afraid if he was going to barge in on the showing of the house? He would have knocked on door, said Hi and if ok, just wait. He was definitely in on this with his mother and a few others. So sad that the police isn’t moving on this. I hope they checked for hair and DNA on the missing boards on fence, where they would have fled. No crime is perfect.

36. Scott Bloomfield says:

I have a special gift , that I tend to see things so I am just going to tell you what I see, I have been told that I am a medium. First there is 2 people involved, a man and a woman. The woman is of medium build, her hair is shoulder length with a brown hair with streeks. The man is about about 6feet or just under, he is of medium build but with strength , his hair colour is a dirty blonde with eye glasses and clean shaven. He wears a custom made ring on this right hand, that he constantly keeps turning. Lindsay faught back and left him a good scratch on the right arm and it is a permanent mark which she dug into his arm, and the woman has a mark on her left arm and it is permanent also. She had sun glasses on and the car they drive is like a burgundy brown with a vinyl roof and 2 door. I hope this helps you. Lindsay’s spirit is what is coming through to me.

• Magdelina says:

Lindsay couldn’t have scratched him as she was attacked from behind, the knife went in back of her neck and cut her spinal cord(paralyzed). They said this. They said back was turned and knife went in neck 1st which, let’s face it, left her immobile.

37. monica y charbonneau says:

I think the boyfriend had a hand in this because Lindsay’s murder wasn’t just someone killing them to shut them up. This was anger and personal.

38. betty Simpson says:

All very interesting comments. I hope her dad gets some answers but sadly sometimes one has to let things go knowing that what goes around comes around. Whoever is responsible will pay, if not in this lifetime, most definitely in the next.

39. Ruth says:

My heart goes out to you. I would likely do as you have done if I were in similar situation. Keep going. The truth will be revealed, hopefully soon. Be mindful too of the toll your devotion to solving Lindsay’s murder is taking on you. I wish you well. Watching Dr Phil as I write this.

40. Shell says:

Her former boyfriend was a drug dealer? Did I read that right??? I would look there. I dont think it was Jason. I think the former had a vendetta and knew how easily it would be to get her alone, by having a couple pretend to buy a home. The police are probably afraid themselves they too will be targeted if this is drug/gang related. The former and his people knew she knew things of the past and there could have also been some jealousy. I think they didn’t want to leave loose ends.