Photos

sz2sketch1

sz

277 responses to “Photos

1. nursen .A says:

maybe jason and his friend are involved in this gang thing thats also why lindsay when she talked to her father she told him that theres something important she wants to tell him but she cant then she switched the convos to the jason has become more protective also as many people said that his text messges as used as~proof~ are so like fake and why was he late when the restraunt was close to the house also jasons mom shirley zilo jason`s mom had the weird accent same as the lady who called lindsey from the burnt number and that was confirmed by lindsays friend after the call she got in the middle of the night weird isnt it also if you look at the womans body type in the dress also is very very simlar too shirleys body type also they both have the same side profile….. what if shirley was the woman but with a blonde wig and some makeup some people will say that lindsay could`ve recodnigezed that it was her soon to be mother in law…….but havent you thought once that LINDSAY SENT TO THE WOMAN THE ADDRESS WHAT IF SHIRLEY WAS WAITING INSIDE THE HOUSE you may ask now how she got in the house remember the back door thats how she got inside and thats why jason was ~late~ cuz his mommy was inside tell me that dosent sound beliveable to you

2. Jamie Waterhouse says:

I saw Lindsay Buziaks murder case on ID channel tonight. I feel so bad for her family. Im not a psychic but i feel it can be solved, why not sure intuition. I think it has something to do with a prior listing one she sold mostly one she may have got when another realtor was expecting? Listing sorry for vagueness Tunnel or funeral home and or a ridge estate. Again i dont think im esp, but i tried to see her past listings before she passed cant find anything yet. All these thought tonight within 30min. I dont want to waste anyone’s time thats why i wanted to see what i might figure out. God bless family. Im going to keep looking for her prior sold listings to satisfy myself to help

3. AkQueen says:

The side profile drawing of the woman of interest, seems to match up to Lindsay’s side profile of her face. I believe her soon to be Ex boyfriend Jason is guilty of her death & was the ultimate mastermind in setting this up with his friend that was with him. He made a VERY telling statement that can prove that he knows MUCH more than he has ever said. Lindsay recently had a boob job done and I think he felt like she got them done and was ready to leave him too. That would’ve been why he stabbed her boobs also.
    The killing is brutal and VERY OBVIOUS THAT IT WAS A PERSONAL KILLING. Everything points straight to JASON.

• Jess says:

Absolutely something personal – if it was a random hit job they could have used a gun or if a knife then just enough to kill her not overkill – just like Oj Simpson killed Nicole and Ron – didn’t care about blood didn’t care about someone walking up didn’t care about anything other then putting a stop to Ron or anyone else getting into Nicole’s pants – a crime of passion

• Mike says:

I think the bottom line consists of many smaller lines where it all comes together with the unfortunate killing of Lindsay. We know the killers came from Vancouver. We know the killers cell pinged with the cell of first, a local gang member. Then we know both cells then pinged later with more gang affiliates. We speculate that both SZ and JZ are involved in and or connected to certain shady activities and both affiliated with members of said gang. We know Garcia provided the house(not a coincidence) and quit the next day, very telling. We know people are providing stories of a connection to paid off cops / investigators but we don’t know if that is true. It would involve a shit load of pay offs to do that. As most of us are aware that brutal killings are personal it goes without saying that I believe SZ/JZ were used as part of the overall plan because JZ would be the #1 suspect. SZ would be in the top 3-5 as extended family. Gangs / cartels / the criminal underworld kill as a cost of doing and protecting business and to send a message. Can we say that SZ and or JZ are involved, yes but, only that there lifestyle is involved with people that can make them look guilty. I wouldn’t believe that they (and I don’t know them) could plan or carry out an unsolved murder of this magnitude. I do believe however that Lindsay may have told HER BEST FRIEND AT WORK WHAT SHE SAW IN CALGARY. Thus, the plan is put in place to eliminate her because she is now a massive risk to many peoples’ freedom and lavish lifestyle. If the people didn’t kill her immediately and her info took down or provided info about the cartel or gang then those who should have taken care of her would have been taken care of. I believe that anything people think they are seeing from SZ or JZ is due to the fact they feel like they could be next by simple association or that they also know what Lindsay saw. So, the fact they are still alive probably means they don’t know. There lawyers would most likely have told them not to take the polygraph but they did. A Persons’ willingness to cooperate is a true tell sign. At no point have I heard they haven’t cooperated. The Police for sure have uncovered much evidence that would connect SZ and possibly JZ to a little or a lot of shady business and people. People have commented many times about arrests and charges blah blah blah. One thing I know for sure is that the Police for many years have sent charges to Crown on many cases for approval. In most cases the Crown wants not needs, WANTS a very high percentile of a guaranteed conviction or they will hand the file back to the Police and say I want more .It’s as high as a 98% conviction certainty. We all speculate who was involved, the cell evidence tells us that. We should hope the Police do and I believe they do. Beyond a reasonable doubt is not as easy to prove as one thinks. A good defense lawyer can riddle holes through every single piece of evidence that we have all been privy to. So now the Police have to satisfy Crown and then Crown has make sure the defense can’t walk there clients out of the courthouse. Do you think the Police and Crown are going to allow what will know doubt be a Defense of many of the highest paid lawyers dirty money can buy. These defense lawyers can make the Pope look like the Devil. Now I don’t know who called in the FBI but rest assured it wasn’t a paid off Police force. They will certainly be looking at those Police names that are popping up but keep in mind what I’ve said above with regards to the Police and Crown. For those same reasons the FBI is not going to indicate whether corrupt Police are involved.

Whomever is responsible is well advised on how to eliminate a threat.

I also believe based on what I’ve heard about Lindsay that she was a very smart girl. It may be highly likely that she would not have told SZ OR JZ what she saw. She might have been afraid to because she was wanting to leave JZ. But would she have been afraid to tell Garcia who people claim was her bestfriend or one of? It would be naive to think Lindsay wouldn’t be naive enough to tell her highly connected best friend. Did she know her friends connections? You would think so but did she? When your talking the cartel / gangs, firstly, blood is thicker than water and secondly, remember what I said happens to people who don’t take care of business when info is presented that would take them down.

It would be interesting to see the timeline of when Lindsay returned from Calgary with that info and when she first made contact with Garcia whether in the office or not and then when Garcia starts bringing up the said house at work on the company computer and then if she used any work landlines /or cell to call any of said gang members.

It is also not a forgone conclusion that all criminals make mistakes and I think something could be said to that. Is it a mistake that the gang members phone pinged with the potential killers phone? Maybe! Or, is the gang member staking claim to a killing and taunting both the Police and SZ and JZ? Maybe!
        I would tend to believe that it wasn’t a mistake having the cell phone ping as I think they are all still alive. They would also be dead if the cell phone were simply a stupid mistake which drew attention to them. Maybe?

I would also think it would be very telling when and if the FBI interrogate or polygraph both SZ and JZ.
        My question would be, “Since you were first interviewed have you had any direct or indirect contact with any of the following individuals.?

4. RANJITH FROM INDIA LIVING AT CHENNAI says:

1. some one text this website i am the killer but name is not. But cyber crime or crime branch police takeover the website and hack him and trace that guy comment IP address. Because the name was not register but he or she using the internet so register network sharing it will be connect the IP address. the IP address is not change.
    2. The IP that guy own use they will be catch the killer but it using the net center defenetly cross the CCTV coverage IT must be check the CCTV camera.
    3. Buying mobile & sim Card is given to the facke address but check the contact details. Its easy to find the suspect. collect the mobile bill to verify the mobile shop and sim card center CCTV Camera.
    4. Jason saw someone in the house. that guy also wearing so dark dress. but find the height.
    5. Check lindsay phone for what ever call send and recive for the time is 5.41pm that way also give the chance to reach the suspect.

5. starship1975 says:

Kinda cute that the cops are hiring 5 year olds to draw composites.

6. Barry says:

I saw this case on John Lordan YouTube channel my heart breaks for this lovely lady’s father Jeff he seems like a wonderful man who lived over 12 years not having justice for who killed his daughter such a very sad story love goes out to you Jeff xx

7. Katie says:

Shirley and Jason and their drug crowd are the selfish ones who took her life in order to cover their tracks. It is obvious, the fact that this was so mishandled just intensifies how awful this crime was. Lindsay and her family didn’t deserve this, the universe knows who is accountable and so does Shirley. Prayers with Lindsies family always.

8. Richard Macias says:

I think the person she was taking the job from or going against should be looked at . You that out with the old in with the new. Jealousy runs in all job work places. Also , there are jealous friends everywhere to. I don’t understand our so called investigators or investigations. With our modern technology they say we can find anything or anyone, why not her murder. They unravel SHIT that happened forty years ago with DNA samples quickly being processed with the technology we have now, because they say this technology wasn’t around at those times, WHAT IS THERE EXCUSE NOW.

9. Richard Macias says:

10. norwaygooner says:

I just can’t believe how the police can’t solve this murder?!
    Maybe the are ‘The Donald Duck Policemen’?!

Unbelievable!

11. DINESH says:

Hi,
    I thing her boyfriend has try to kill.

12. Teresa Leming says:

Jeff’s strength and love for his daughters is evident and I pray that his tenacity will result in the truth being revealed SOON. I’m listening to True Crime Garage and I agree with others that they are very biased in their telling. I would like to have someone rebut their conclusions that the Zailos had nothing to do with the murder. I hate that TCG’s statements can just hang out there as truth.
    No daughter would be more proud of their father! God bless Lindsay’s parents and sister!!

13. vimal says:

Hi Jess,
    I suspect Lindsay’s boyfriend may have an ex-girlfriend who has a serious relationship with him. May she planned an avenge her.

14. Norma Jean says:

As a mother of a 22 yr. Old female, my deepest condolences to Lindsay’s family. To her father, I heard your words on Brainscratch and I admire your depth and perseverance. I’m sure I’d go to the end of the earth to find the truth & justice for my own daughter. May the wind be always at your back and may the truth finally be revealed to put your quest at peace. I know your life will never be the same, but I wish you love and peace in your heart just as well.

• Jess says:

Norma Jean that was very sweet of you. I feel so sorry for Mr. Buziak and anyone else who is suffering the pain that he is. If he ever gets his hands on the person who took his little girl away it’s all over for them. And rightly so.
      ❤️

15. Staliy says:

Her x boy friend killed her may be

• norwaygooner says:

It’s not cool today say that I found you’re don’t know anything!
      You only make more rumours and that’s is not fear because you’re can bee so wrong!!!!!!

16. Randi says:

Why hasn’t police checked the colleague who has recommended these buyers to Lindsay?

17. meir cohen says:

the phone that was used by the killer was register under the name pablo rodriguez=the person chose this random name have a latin background live in canada and saw this politician on tv.
    i think the killer was an hit man from latin america who came to canada specially for the job-the woman is local and both of them got hired by a drug cartel possible from Colombia
    it will be wise to check vancouver airport records for all latin males ages 30-45 who left Canada probably to Colombia shortly after the murder
    meircohen556@gmail.com

18. Resh says:

lindsay y go n see …………boyfriend+friend on 22 january 2018… y that person arras by police…..may be i think that person no how lindsay death. very clear pre plan murder……..revenge.

19. Shak says:

Did anyone look to see if any insurance policies were paid out on personal or business insurance plans on both businesses for losses? Not sure if this could fall under general liability, crime or loss of income since I not in the insurance business. It seems there are some losses that could be claimed on both the developer and the real estate company.

I read there were two liens against the property at the time? This time period had both foreclosures and mortgage fraud. :What was the status of the property? May Lindsay have come across something?

Also I read the real estate company dropped the real estate listing and then picked it back up months later? How was the property acquired for the listing again? Did the new realtor take the action or did the Developer go to the Real Estate Agency? Was there another agency in the interim?

It would seem the developer would have chosen another company if suffering losses? Also when Realtors take out customers they send the Clients listings to choose from. I am not sure how Canada’s system works but in the US the Realtor puts in a criteria to the MLS system and then sends the listings to the client. How many listings were in the customers price range at the time and who chose where the meeting would take place? If Lindsay had used the Realtor system like we have in the US there should be a track record of properties and correspondence for this client.

Were the other homes on the street sold at the time? If so, was anyone home? Or were any properties vacant?

Is it possible the accent was from the Islands? Did anyone else hear the accent to look into possibilities?

Lastly were airline passengers reviewed from closest airport within the time range?

Hopefully, with perseverance the police department is held accountable and justice prevails

20. Charu says:

The murder was done for revenge. All those who new her personal contact number are suspected links to the murderers. All of Lindsay buziaks professional real estate sites where she made deals but which proved a great loss to her rivals in her field must be taken into account, one by one all her business deals which proved a loss to someone in the profession or to someone who had any inheritance issues in all the properties she dealt with must be investigated. Her boyfriend could be her personal number supplier to the murderers. It key to solving this case may lie with all of her real estate deals she did which should be scrutinised one by one. May God help find peace for the bereaved father.

• Jess says:

Charu I think that you are totally right about the revenge part – it was too savage and brutal to be random , no robbery, no sexual assault, that only leaves an angry person or a psychotic person – since there were two of them , more likely that they were angry about something – and with the choice they made to deal with their anger I guess they’re psychotic too – and a real estate deal would be my guess – I mean who the f&ck does that , so unbelievably heinous , I’m so sorry this happened Mr. Buziak 😢

21. Balamurugan says:

According to law the criminal definately missed some evidence around the crime scene, then CCTV footage of the ways around the crime spot should be carrfully review, even the vehicle also should enquire (purposes trespasses) and evaluated. Lindsay’s call history over last two months to be verified ( repeated calls and what are the business deals between them). Myy opinion the suspect is Lindsay’s well knowned person . I think complete investigation and evaluation helpful finding the criminal

22. Suganthan Gandhi says:

Why don’t police find out the …Ip address of the comment ..wrote up in this page 2017…the killer himself declared …yes I killed Lindsay …why police didn’t take actions about that comment ? If police tries to find out the IP address of the comment .. definitely the case will move to next level #justiceforlindsaybuziak

• Jess says:

Because the world is full of so many sick individuals who get a thrill out of making their presence known by posting rude and hurtful comments that contain no solid evidence of being associated with this horrific case that it’s very likely just another idiot with too much time on his or her hands. Not to mention that it’s quite possible the ip information has been investigated

23. norwaygooner says:

Hi.

FBI DO SOMETHING !!!
    FBI START THE INVESTIGATION!!! NOW!!!
    FBI PLEASE SOLVED THIS MURDER!!!
    FBI AREST THE KILLER(S)!!!
    FBI BRING JUSTICE TO LINDSEY AND THE BUZIAK FAMILY!!!

24. norwaygooner says:

Hi.
    First of all :
    Mr.Buziak you are a real father and a true hero in all this ❣️

FBI WAKE UP!!!
    FBI DO SOMETHING!!!
    FBI SOLVED THIS MURDER!!!
    FBI CATCH THIS MURDER(S)!!!

JUSTICE FOR LINDSEY!!!
    JUSTICE FOR THE BUZIAK FAMILY!!!

25. Fuck u says:

1.who’s that builder 2.underground any secret passages 3.enquire that building all workers 4.enquire she’s miss used Fri husband so she’s thickest Fri 5.enquire arrested guy lover or wife’s 6.murder before 10 years enquire old house owners.7.lindsay all boy friends enquire them 8.lindsay parent’s??????????? Answer this all I help u

26. Ashleigh says:

Hoping this case won’t stay cold. I pray this family gets Justice for their daughter. Why can’t the FBI get involved?

27. Bala says:

Her boy friend kill

28. Raj says:

My hearty Condolences Justice Needed For Lindsay

1) We need to track her full travel history was she made before one month of the crime scene occurred.
    2) Connecting the Dots to whom ever she have in contact with in canada and for what reason??.
    3) she was met her fried in canada and he was a drug dealer and may be asked Lindsay help but she may refused and after he get caught due to some reasons, so for what reason she met him and what conversation was up and his arrest for illegal supplies of drugs was happened. he might think she may be the reason for it and order his people to kill her, then new mobile was purchased in same canada and registered with false identity on some days before her death.
    4) please check the date of that comment August 19 2017 at 11:30 A.M time stab which you received from the stranger in this website regarding your daughter case, and check for that arrested drug dealer persons was released before that commented date or not….? in that comment he leaves a clue as that stupid cops never prove it? So Cops may be doing favor and acting like they are seriously working on it.

29. Sandy says:

I believe Lindsay “saw” something that could link Jason and his evil Mother to the drug bust. Not a coincidence that she owned the house of a major drug dealer but had nothing to do with it. When the truth comes out, it will all be connected! I also believe there is a pay off to the police or someone in that department is involved…. that’s why they are not pursuing this case!

30. geenkaroo says:

Anyone know the brand of that dress?

31. geenkaroo says:

Jason said, “Let’s go check on Lindsay”???
    Then he knew she was in danger. He waited to long to go to mommy! Coward. This detective with 3 jobs…trucks, millionaire, cop? Looks like he’s keeping his cop job for control instead of money. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in the drug business also.

32. Sara says:

I really hope this stays active. I also REALLY want Shirley questioned in some kind of formal way. I don’t think we need to worry though. Usually time goes by and new detectives come in and try to solve cold cases. Justice will be served. Hang in there.

33. westcoastslide4 says:

WOW ! ! !

ARE YOU KIDDING ME…..THE SAANICH POLICE ARE A FREAKIN….JOKE ! ! ! ** ( No Arrests ).

SAANICH POLICE….DO THE RIGHT THING…STEP + DOWN…IMMEDIATELY & LET ANOTHER ORGANIZATION….ACTUALLY INVESTIGATE THIS MURDER ! ! !

Greg
    Victoria, B. C.

34. westcoastslide4 says:

This So – Called …Murder Investigation is Completely….“ Bogus ” ! ! !

It was Obviously an “ Inside Job ” & for the Saanich Police….NOT BEING ABLE TO SOLVE IT….IS UNBELIEVABLE ! ! !

The Saanich Police Needs to Step Down, Immediately & Allow another Organization to Actually….INVESTIGATE ! ! !

Shame on You….Saanich Police….Shame on You ! ! !

Sincerely,
    Greg
    Victoria, B. C.

35. Brian says:

I was just listening to late night talk show with Drex and heard jeff talk about the murder and it sounds like the police aren’t doing their job. My question is why aren’t the R.C.M.P. involved. I remember back in 1990 when a police offer in the town I live in was murdered that our town police at the time had the O.P.P in taking over so why can’t the R.C.M.P. do something. Also couldn’t Jeff get a lawyer to get the file from the police so he could see what if anything is going on?
    Also for anyone reading this for future I watched a show called Longmire and in this episode this girl was hitch hiking but before she got into anyone’s car she would take a picture on her cell phone and send it to a friend or family member so if she ended up dead there would be a picture to show the police. This seams like a really good idea. So maybe if anyone else is in realistate they should start taking pictures of there clients and send them to someone they know and trust so this type of thing can’t happen again.

• Cheryl Lawson says:

In the U.S., whenever I have been to look at real estate, the realtor company has requested a copy of my driver’s license so that they could review it to make sure I was not a criminal, etc.

36. Stephanie says:

Ugh….I just watched this on the ID channel. I had to leave for work before I found out who murdered her. Got to work and googled her name and was sad to find out that no one has been caught yet. Heartbreaking for her family.

37. Brandy Stokes says:

I think it has something to do with her real estate profession, whether it was someone who was jealous of her rise or she uncovered some fraud going on-the police should definitely look in that direction. It is amazing at how the composite drawing resembles the mother’s photo. I do think it was a woman who hired someone to kill her. A man could kill her himself but a woman, especially if she didn’t feel she could take on Lindsay physically, would hire someone. The mother of the boyfriend says that she and Lindsay went on a walk 24 hours before her death and Lindsay was confiding in her. Maybe the mother knew Lindsay was getting ready to leave her son or maybe Lindsay uncovered her mother in law defrauding the company they work for! It’s either the mother in law or someone else in the real estate profession but it definitely has to do with real estate!

38. William Gilland says:

What is behind the house? Empty lot or other homes? Was there a fence in back? How did a woman in a dress and maybe heels get over a fence and walk thru someone’s back yard and not be seen?

• Alex martin says:

I’ve seen my girlfriend pop her heels off and carry them sometimes. But I agree. Hoping fences Or squeezing through lose planks is something that’s a little hard to imagine doing as an adult.

39. Alex Martin says:

So I’m sure this must have been investigated already. But if the “murder phone” didn’t get to the island till the day of or before the murder, wouldn’t the killers be causght on camera at the airport or ferry terminal? Even if there were 4000 people those days, I would think the presses of elimination of suspects would be moderately fast considering we have an approximate age and build of the female. Especially if the female was wearing that same dress.

40. Jena says:

did they investigate the previous buyers that the “potential buyers” said they got lindsay’s number from? they could’ve had something to do with something and they made themselves unreachable.