cropped-meatsaanich

“IF YOU WISH TO POST A COMMENT OR READ COMMENTS, SCROLL DOWN DIRECTLY BELOW TO THE SMALL COMMENTS BUTTON AND PRESS ON IT TO TAKE YOU TO THE MAIN COMMENTS PAGE. YOU CAN REPLY TO A POST BY PRESSING THE REPLY BUTTON OR SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO POST. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE YOUR REAL NAME.”

This site has been created for the sole purpose of sharing information to help SOLVE THE HEINOUS MURDER of LINDSAY BUZIAK of Victoria B.C. Canada.  Lindsay Buziak was a beautiful hardworking 24 year old woman who was viciously murdered in the Victoria suburb of Saanich at 1702 De Sousa Place on February 2, 2008.  She was stabbed to death at 5:38 – 5:41 p.m. while performing her duty as a ReMax Camosun Realtor showing a vacant home For Sale to a couple.  Her killers and planners are still free.  Her murder remains unsolved by Saanich Police lead by Constable Chris Horsley.  If you have any information which could lead to the arrest of the people involved in Lindsay’s murder please contact CRIME STOPPERS or Lindsay’s father Jeff Buziak: jeffbuziak@hotmail.com  There is a reward being offered.

This site is for the exclusive use of serious individuals wanting to make posts and share their information and personal thoughts that pertain to Lindsay’s murder.  We are grateful for your support.  Justice must be imposed on those individuals involved in this heinous act.  As Facebook has closed down discussion boards this is where our quest will continue for the truth and facts pertaining to Lindsay’s mysterious execution style murder.  Information on this site is from personal opinions and cannot be guaranteed or warranted by this site or its administrators in any way.

DATELINE NBC     “Unsolved: The Dream House Mystery”

RECENT PODCAST

Brain Scratch – John Lordan
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyi3hispDc
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hEafIPHbM
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVjjzBuNdQo

1. Mudi Muhammad says:

I’m from the city of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, I saw the story of Lindsay on Investigation Discovery channel, and as a mum of two girls and a boy I would like to show my support & respect to all what Lindsay’s father and family are doing to keep her memory alive and to bring her justice. I wish I can help, but all what I can do is to pray that after all these years justice will be served. 🕊

2. Lillian says:

Dear Moderator
    I am curious as to why my posting of correspondence to & response from MP Elizabeth May have not been posted? (Weeks ago) I’m not sure if there is a legal angle that warrants this decision or …… ?
    I think I make a big effort to support this cause and when my efforts are dismissed I do get offended. Please reconsider. Thank you.
    Lillian

• lbmurder says:

Please re submit without disparaging comments towards other posters. We are attempting to eliminate interpersonal bickering and maintain the focus on Lindsay’s murder and not between posters.

3. Annie says:

Jason is involved in my opinion. If you look at his movements from 5:15 to discovering the body, all sorts of red flags go up. He was late to get to the house. The same house Lindsay voiced concern over showing. He gets there and there is no buyer’s car anywhere, so what does he do? He pulls past the house and sits! WTF! He doesn’t pull up out front or even knock on the door; he pulls past the house like he does not want to be seen. I personally think he did this to give the people time to get out of the house. Then, after sitting there and not calling Lindsay, but texting instead (why would he text when he called at 5:30?) then he pulls around the corner and sits for more time. This is very weird behaviour.
    Then when he did the reenactment, he ran straight upstairs to the master bedroom. Why not the kitchen? Why not the garage? There was just a knowingness in his behaviour. How can he be cleared? What are the cops waiting for? Good God?

• Svetlana says:

Cohen Oatman, the wimp, knows more than what he is telling. He was sitting next to Jason the whole time. He can’t be that dumb?

• Justice says:

Maybe he is dumb, and that’s why Jason chose him to be his alibi.

• Rosanne says:

Mr. oatman did some work for me. I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. He was highly recommended by someone I trust. I felt very comfortable working with him. A nice family man. I did not know about any of this or he still works for Jason’s company and not sure how I feel about that. I am going to suggest if you need an alibi you pick a good clean one.

• ConnectTheDots says:

What was Cohen doing for employment at the time of the murder? Does anyone know? I don’t think he was in real estate and if that’s the case it would be disturbing that he is now in real estate and working in the same office as Jason.

• Retired Detective says:

During the time of the murder, Cohen and Jason were working at the same mortgage company. Currently, Jason has his own mortgage company franchise and Cohen works for him. During the time of the murder, Jason was also working as a realtor at Re/Max and had an office in the same location as Lindsay with access to all of her client’s files. He also had access to the DeSousa property address.

• ConnectTheDots says:

Thank you. Don’t you find it odd that Jason’s witness, who was not particularly close to him and was duped into going along for that ride, is now working for Jason?

• Justice says:

If Cohen is this good guy everyone says he is, I doubt he would continue to work with someone who he thought was involved in his GF’s murder. That tell me that he was unaware of what was going on around him and may just be naive. He was chosen for a reason. That doesn’t mean he isn’t nice or smart, just not very observant, maybe easily distracted and gullible. He may be getting a large salary from Jason now as well. What bothers me is that he saw the clients coming out the front door and withheld this information from Jeff, even misleading Jeff unless he fell asleep or something.

Good question. It could be somewhat telling.

• ConnectTheDots says:

Thank you Robin. Even if he was working in real estate at the time of the murder the fact that he now works for Jason, someone that he did not hang out with and who obviously duped him into going along for the ride on that horrendous day, is in my opinion very telling. The police should be checking his bank accounts for large sums of unexplained money or unexplained assets. This is not rocket science.

• MJG says:

JUSTICE: I do not think this man Oatman is dumb or even a wimp! …..I would rather think that this man is in “TOTAL FEAR” with no way out “OR” he gets the same fate as Lindsey! I am sure that he knows the whole murder story by now and who did it…..the whole 9 yards!
          I think he has a family and he is definitely keeping silent in order to protect his immediate family…..and if the police “were” as pure and clean as “Snow White”, Mister Oatman and his family would have been relocated and placed into a protection plan to this very day ……(knowing what he know)
          So, my conclusion is: could be that Mister Oatman is being threatened to kept silent by BOTH “the killer(s)” and (possibly) “the police”…..for, this unfortunate man had and has no choice…..he is a victim of extortion and corruption…….an unfortunate life to live!
          He’ll be Dam if he do, he’ll be Dam if he don’t ……his live is in the “MERCY” of these evil people!
          Just saying! Just an opinion!

• Retired Detective. says:

And he continues to refuse to submit his DNA!!!

4. Tina says:

How would the murderers know for sure there wasn’t anyone there without having some kind of connection to the builder or more likely Remax?

5. Real Man says:

Told to remove reward money, flew to Calgary to threaten Jeff with cop who wouldn’t identify himself,cleared main suspects early in case tainting case,main cop involved in Real Estate, ex cop dated main suspect,several vet cops retire same time of murder,refusal to classify as cold case to let other agencies have a look, told Jeff shut down web site it’s hurting the case, cops know where burner phone was Vid,and on and on. This is not incompetence this is involvement. The only reason this case is not solved is because the cops don’t want it solved. Throw these dirty pigs in jail and expose corrupt BC.

• ConnectTheDots says:

I agree 100%. This whole case stinks to high heaven. Who was told to remove the reward money? Jeff? And who told him to do that? The SPD? If so, that is bizarre!!

6. Robin says:

Gordon Campbell’s previous government, law enforcement because they know exactly what they packed out of the legislature building during the B.C. Rail Scandal, current government because they are not letting us see what is being covered up so they are in fact covering up crimes too. Drugs were being discussed because they were investigating drug dealer Jas Bain’s who was talking to one of his cousins who worked directly for 1 of the 2 ministers in Campbell’s cabinet and that is how they got onto the corruption. Dave Basi and Bob Virk both plead guilty yet tax payers covered their lawyer bills to the tune of 6.2 million bucks. So to answer your question it seems to me that your question of who? Well probably all of the above and it’ll all fall down if we huff and we puff. It’s huge whatever it is, my imagination isn’t ugly enough to even get my head around it but boy oh boy the corruption must be huge and if the cards start falling we’ll find Lindsay’s murderer and the conspirators in the pile with all the other slime that slinks around the lower mainland in luxury vehicles acting like they are really the top of the heap. Losers let the losers, cheaters, lowlifes be known ffs.

7. Robin says:

Check this out:
    I’ll be researching a way to get Lindsay’s name into these people. Love it, Crowd Solving, we are ahead of our time people.

• Just A Canadian says:

Share what you are able to find out and let’s do it. I realize the crime in BC is huge, however, there are many law abiding citizens (even though to you don’t appear to have any laws to abide to) that could stand together and clean up BC. Sitting back and saying nothing does nothing, standing together as a very large group would bring change. Too many drugs, too many unsolved murders, too much corruption. Your housing market is off the wall, why drug money. If every community in the BC total got together and voiced concerns someone will have to listen. If you sit back and say nothing, one day sadly, your children may be murdered or just disappear. Come on BC STAND UP for your rights.

8. No Name Brand says:

More is needed from this discussion on whom the people the Saanich Police are covering for (i.e these alleged white collar members) are they government? current government? law enforcement? previous government?, politicians?, lawyers?, cartels? drug syndicates etc……

• Rosanne says:

Excuse me? This is a murder investigation and the only question should be is WHAT THE HECK ARE THE SAANICH POLICE DOING TO SOLVE IT? Are they working their butts off to get the person or people responsible caught, charged and convicted? If they are not working to bring closure to the victim’s family, shame on them! Every tiny move they make in any other direction is wrong.