“Scroll down to COMMENTS button and click on it to post or view posts, comments, and opinions”

This site has been created for the sole purpose of sharing information to help SOLVE THE HEINOUS MURDER of LINDSAY BUZIAK of Victoria B.C. Canada.  Lindsay Buziak was a beautiful hardworking 24 year old woman who was viciously murdered in the Victoria suburb of Saanich at 1702 De Sousa Place on February 2, 2008.  She was stabbed to death at 5:38 – 5:41 p.m. while performing her duty as a ReMax Camosun Realtor of showing a vacant home For Sale to a couple.  Her killers and planners are still free.  Her murder remains unsolved by Saanich Police lead by Det. Chris Horsley.  If you have any information which could lead to the arrest of the people involved in Lindsay’s murder please contact the Saanich Police: or Lindsay’s father Jeff Buziak:  There is a reward being offered.

This site is for the exclusive use of serious individuals wanting to make posts and share their information and personal thoughts that pertain to Lindsay’s murder.  We are grateful for your support.  Justice must be imposed on those individuals involved in this horrible act.  As Facebook has closed down discussion boards this is where our quest will continue for the truth and facts pertaining to her mysterious execution style murder.  Information on this site is from personal opinions and cannot be guaranteed or warranted by this site or its administrators in any way.

554 responses to “Lindsay Buziak Murder

1. Dunc Bailey says:

I assume you all know about the meeting in Victoria shortly after Lindsay’s murder for a debrief. Ask Erickson. right doggy.

2. tired of waiting says:

Chris from the SPD is out putting heat on a few heavy hitters around town. Guys facing years in jail need to talk and they know it. they are worried. they know that 1st to flip gets the least time. Times up guys.

• Tick Tock says:

If the heat’s on as you say then the fuckers involved in this murder should be running scared. There’s no mountain high enough, no valley low enough for these cowards to hide. Sounds like the cops are right up their ass & in their face…if that’s the case the end is near. Bastards can rot in HELL.

I’d be watching for the drones flying overhead.

• TL says:

sorry, I’ll believe Chris H is doing anything really investigative when I see the results of the 8 years he has had to investigate, come to meaningful fruition, regardless of whom it is he will put behind bars. The suspicions of police involvement in hampering the investigation into Lindsay’s murder, regardless of the name or position, stature in life, will he be honest about those names.

I’ll believe he is getting close to an arrest when he arrests those, whom without their involvement, Lindsay would still be alive. We know, yet we still wait. What is his holdup, is he intimidated by the positions some involved hold? Man decides from a place of fear, A Hero Acts!

If he has no bone in the deal, why would he not act expediently? Just here, we have concluded where the starting gate is, by process of elimination. We’ve even allowed for outrageous scenarios of Russian Drug Mafia, Mexican drug lords, Croatian women??? Mafia and Bikers usually don’t kill women and children, not even family members of their rivals.

Whomever stabbed Lindsay to death, would not have had access to her were it not for the actions of her boyfriend and his family. I don’t know about the law, but I have heard about conspiracy to murder being the same as if the killer were you Jason, and you Shirley.

Do you still imagine Lindsay’s blood, warm on your hands Jason?

Lady Macbeth lead her son away to wash his hands, and she seems quite sure that “A little water clears us of this deed”. Ironically, when she later goes mad, she sees blood on her hands that she cannot wash away, no matter how much water she uses”.

May torment fill your every waking minute, vision of blood obscures every beauty from your view.

3. Jeff Buziak says:

I’m speaking at a Homicide conference later this week in Edmonton. I’m more than willing to do this for all the suffering families out there but I would rather not as it is very emotional and takes me back to dark places no one should have to go. We shouldn’t have to go there. People shouldn’t be murdering. Criminals/murderers/rapist and pedophiles need to stop or be severely punished as they did their victims and more. There should not have to be conferences on how to deal with homicide grief attended by hundreds of people. So sad.
    Where is justice, law and order?

• Jeff Buziak says:

Former solicitor-general Kash Heed, a longtime cop, said the gun and gang violence on the Lower Mainland is out of control. Two gangsters allegedly shot a rival at a Surrey school Sept. 15. They’re still on the run. And in Abbotsford, a senior died Sept. 2 after catching a stray bullet as his neighbour’s house was sprayed with gunfire.

“From what we’ve witnessed in the past few months, the police have lost the battle with the gang situation. Police are completely overwhelmed with what is happening. They are just reacting to a perpetuating problem,” Heed said. “There are no signs of this curtailing itself. We truly have to go back and look at … a different way of doing business or we are never going to get a handle on this situation.”

….and Premier of Brutish Columbia Christy Clark simply smiles? What a leader!

4. Jeff Buziak says:

I am outside your window, the cops are watching your back door, you cowards think you’re home free: think again. The noose is tightening. Your days are now numbered. Serious people await the public announcement.. Justice will be served. You will feel Lindsay’s horror.

• Arthur Friend says:

Jeff. you are going to have the justice you deserve (one way or another). Your patience is so commendable. You have a lot of control. The sad part is that finally watching these people incarcerated won’t bring your heart back into eqaulibrium. You know that now after having deal with it for these years. It’s grief that not even time can erase. But seeing these criminal sociopaths behind bars will allow you to feel that you vindicated Lindsay’s murder and that you never let up. I hope to see this thing resolved very soon. I can’t see why it wouldn’t be.

5. Joanna Mills says:

have investigated more homicides in Victoria this year than in previous years.

As of September, the unit has recorded six deaths in Victoria so far this year – four of which have been deemed a homicide and two still being treated as a suspicious death.

Last year, the unit recorded one homicide in Esquimalt, a suspicious death in Victoria, and began investigating the disappearance of Dana McKeller, who went missing from his Victoria home on Sept. 2. The 51-year-old’s body was found nine months later at a rural property on Goward Road in Saanich.

Sgt. Brad Fraser with VIIMCU said the number of homicides and suspicious deaths this year are a bit higher compared to the five-year average, but there doesn’t appear to be any trends.

“Fortunately, Victoria doesn’t have any real big gang wars going on, nothing like the Lower Mainland. These deaths, for the most part, are associated,” said Fraser, adding it doesn’t appear any of the victims and their killers were strangers.

“These deaths are the result of just people’s interactions with one another…But there are some historical files where it’s going to be a stranger that is likely responsible for that homicide.”

In 2010, police recorded one homicide in Victoria, and three in 2011 (one was manslaughter). Other years, Victoria and Esquimalt haven’t recorded any homicides at all.

But the numbers could easily be higher. According to Fraser, there have been a few situations where people have been severely injured due to violence, but paramedics have prevented them from becoming another homicide victim. Community involvement in safe streets has also helped keep the murder rate low.

“There’s definitely some community involvement in people looking after one another,” said Fraser, noting police also receive a tremendous amount of support from the community when it comes to homicide investigations.

“You don’t always get that with every type of crime. Murders, it’s different. People say this person lost their life and I want to help.”

• Arthur Friend says:

Victoria is transitioning into a major city. The advent of the new arena is a anchor. This is now a major city and no longer what it used to be. The law enforcement machine needs to be able to effectively cope with this new reality. I’m not convinced that they are capable.

6. Charles reinhart says:

In 1998 a young couple was beaten to death with a hammer in there apartment on jubilee st ,they had a boat and many cars,and sea doos,the were involved in drugs many professionals are subtly involved in bulk drugs,and many real criminals resent that,also b.c. is listed as one of the most corrupt places on earth and cautioned not to invest there,without drugs b.c. would look like mexico city,drugs supports the largest part of the economy,that and wrongful convictions that is

• John says:

I agree, crime in BC is out of control and unfortunately, we can’t even trust our own government to do something about it. They’re filling their own pockets with dirty money so if we can’t trust them who DO we trust.

BASI/VIRK Basi doing 100’s of drug deals on his government phone. How about Jas Bains, a ministerial aid running drugs between Victoria & Toronto. Mr. BIG they called him.

Then after their arrests the government puts up $6 million dollars for their legal defense. SHOCKING, not really.

Pharmaceutical companies donated tens of thousands of dollars to the B.C. Liberal government in recent years. B.C. health researcher firing scandal timeline

Gordon Campbell (BC Premier, arrested in Hawaii for DUI) (Liberals). Also implicated in Railgate.

• Joanna Mills says:

Bribes, payoffs, and drug trafficking within government, and don’t forget the dirty cop Rob Dosanj, connected to that Rat pack of dirty government. Without him his co-accused couldn’t have pulled it off. What happened to Gordon Campbell after his resignation? Slipped out the back door of the legislature, shipped of to England and landed another cushy position. Witness protection maybe?

What is it that drove these young men with their aspiring careers in government to turn to drug trafficking, bribes and payoffs? Was it the control & power it brought them, the money or a combination of both. They all fell from their ivory towers and are now a disgrace to this country.

Where is Christi Clark these days? Her trail of false promises follow her everywhere she goes!! Yet she continues to soapbox on issues that are of little importance. “CHRISTI, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND BRING THE TOPIC OF MURDERED WOMEN TO THE FOREFRONT.
        It’s out of control Christi, so for god sake do something about it.”

“Premier Clark is with the rest of Canada’s premiers on Prince Edward Island saying she backs a national inquiry into missing and murdered women, yet the B.C. Liberals just cut more than a million dollars in funding for the very police investigators whose job it is to solve these horrible crimes and help bring closure to families whose loved ones who were murdered,”

7. Jeff Buziak says:

How long must we endure? How long do we need to tolerate and try to understand the logic of bleeding hearts protecting rights of criminals? This horrific tragedy is another very, very serious reminder of our broken justice system. Do we need to know why Hailey and her father were senselessly murdered? Do we need to know how? Do we need to listen to some smarmy defense lawyer spew bullshit trying to explain the reason for this or Lindsay’s murder? Do we need to wait 3-5 years for a trial to play out after arrests to hear some weak judge reason on their compromised sentence? Do we need parole hearings that torment families and victims making them physically and mentally ill over and over until they die while predators and murderers play the system like a new Playstation game? What is wrong with us. What is wrong with our politicians? Do we need more reminders? Do you want to experience this personally to make an informed decision?

We don’t need more predators and murderers on parole. We don’t need more lengthy trials. We DO NOT need publication bans on anything. ELIMINATE THEM ALL

• Jeff Buziak says:

Lindsay, please take little Hailey by her hand and lead her to safety and happiness. Lins, please hug her everyday and tell her we love her like we all love you. Daddy xoxo

• Al Bunn says:

I understand your anger, Jeff, and I feel exactly the same way. Unfortunately the only way the Justice System will change is if someone in power (Lawyer, Judge, Politician) loses a loved one to murder and then they will know what it feels like. Currently they get to sit on their pedestals in their Ivory Towers while the rest of us have to suffer in silence.

• Jeff Buziak says:

The bottom line is that killers don’t give a f**k about you, me, the victim or anyone else. Why should we care about them and their rights all of a sudden because they are caught??????? The cowards are always trying to weasel out. Please, Please think about that.
        We have dedicated the last 7.5 years of our lives to help bring Lindsay’s killers to justice then it will be 3-5 years before a trial after arrests. I’m all in mentally, spiritually, physically and financially. Lindsay’s family has been gutted. Friends are tormented. The community is bewildered. Lindsay Warriors are committed. The conspirators and killers are still having a good time then will cry like little babies when caught.
        Lindsay isn’t coming back but hopefully we are making a difference for your daughter, your wife, your girlfriend, your aunt, your niece. Until you have experienced homicide of a loved one believe me you have no idea the devastation. This is a serious growing trend by people who don’t deserve to live with us on this planet after committing a heinous murder no matter what their feeble excuse is that some smarmy, snake-oil, defense lawyer will use while bleeding a family or us taxpayers of huge dollars to look like an OJ hero.
        Wrong! wrong! wrong!
        Fry the bastards.

8. Frank Furillo says:

Breaking news which gives hope justice in B.C. may still be occasionally working. Lets all believe Saanich police are going to announce arrests soon in our Lindsay’s unsolved murder.

Update: RCMP have announced a charge of first-degree murder against 51-year-old Larry Darling in the 2006 death of Port Alberni woman Kristy Morrey.

Original story: RCMP in Port Alberni, B.C., have called a news conference for later this morning to announce a significant development in a cold case.

A senior officer, along with relatives of 28-year-old Kristy Morrey, will attend the news conference where charges are expected to be announced. Morrey was found dead in her Port Alberni home on Aug. 20, 2006.

Officers initially believed she had died of natural causes, but one year later they announced the case was a homicide, although the cause of death has never been revealed. Investigators have always believed someone in the Vancouver Island city has information that could crack the case.

In the years after the murder, police also said they were confident that advances in forensic technology could eventually lead to charges.

9. Al Bunn says:

Great website Jeff. Excellent way to get the message out to the general public regarding Lindsay’s murder. I am hopeful that something positive will happen regarding this case in the near future. Your dedication to getting this murder solved is highly commendable. Some people are “thinkers” and some people are “doers” and in your case you are both. You’ve probably been told this before but because you are such a good communicator I think you could write an excellent book (memoir) regarding your daughter Lindsay, when it’s the right time. Let’s hope this thing gets solved soon so that in the event that you do write a book there is an ending that has provided some Justice for Lindsay’s murder.

• Jeff Buziak says:

Al thank you for your direct compliments. I’m afraid I cannot take much credit as the team of Lindsay Warriors who dedicate themselves to this cause certainly deserve all the credit. Lindsay’s murder is going to be solved. Chris Horsley and his team at Saanich police have clung to this file with an iron grip so they must solve this or turn in their badges. I believe they want to retain their badges. They are going to arrest all involved.
      There isn’t a half a day in the year I am not doing something in trying to solve Lindsay’s murder and bring all involved to justice. We will succeed. All of us. People like you keep us fuelled and I know the Lindsay Warriors need encouragement once in a while and I certainly don’t give them enough. Someday I will tell the story to someone of all the dedicated individuals that tirelessly work on Lindsay’s unsolved murder and most have never even met Lindsay. We communicate seven days a week year round. Really, I can’t fathom their dedication when I think about it. I’m afraid to think of their dedication. They humble me as I’m not always the easiest guy on people.
      A number of people have suggested a book but frankly I don’t think about that at all. I will address that when I get over the accomplishment of seeing all involved fully covered in the media and exposed as the cowards they are. Cowards, every one of them.
      Al, I know you and Petra have your own challenges with the murder of your family member in B.C. I wish I could take that away from you. I know you have been gagged by the justice system in B.C. and I dread that time I am told to zip it. I don’t believe I will be able to. Lets hope I have the public support when some judge throws me in jail for breaking a gag order. I don’t believe in them at all as they are for the criminals protection only.
      In the mean time, we soldier on with the determination the cowards who conspired and murdered Lindsay will be arrested soon.I have all the time in the world to continue spying on these rat cowards and will until the handcuffs of Saanich police tighten on their wrists. They will remember my smile when I look them in the eye. Rat cowards!
      I am speaking at another EPS Conference in early October on the plight of homicide victims who are a growing group no thanks to our justice system continuing to protect the criminals.

• TL says:

Well I don’t know how that works, telling someone they can’t speak about an experience they themselves have had, but I do know they can’t shut me up and for the little that I do know about all the niggly details, times of phone calls etc. I am convinced I do know who the people are, that were instrumental to ensuring Lindsay’s arrival to her death. I entirely believe that were it not for their involvement, she would still be alive, she wouldn’t have been lead to her slaughter.

So I just wanted to say that until her murder is solved, I will not keep quiet, if opportunity presents itself to point and call out to those responsible, I’ll be fighting for a spot at the front of the line. A line consisting of all these people because I am confident there are many in here that will also not stand quiet while we stand at your back.

Personally I cannot wait until the time comes where it can be vocalized, I will be elated at the freedom to call the queen of spades just a spade and an ugly one at that

• John says:

Social media technology advancements over the last decade has opened the floodgates for anyone wanting a platform to get their message out for a cause that matters. Jeff Buziak has proven that it can be done & he has allowed no one to get in his way. He’s most definitely a doer. Never stop fighting for the justice your daughter so rightfully deserves. You are an inspiration to all.

10. Andreas Faulte says:

There’s no such thing as “coincidences”, or “luck” in the murder realm, but rather “bad planning”, “good planning”, or both – somethings this murder had. It also had “simplicity”, “bravado”, and “arrogance”, not to mention a “predictability” of enormous quantity, because of that “arrogance”. Things in this case actually have stayed “linked”, rather than be “scattered”, and all this is a clue to who was behind it – down to the faked accents. One does not have to look far.

11. tired of waiting says:

There has been a confession!

Saanich Police have confessed that they have no clue in what they are doing.

• Tick Tock says:

Criminals don’t commit perfect crimes & the arrests of these perpetrators will come in due time. The conspirators were not perfect in their planning & execution. Let’s not criticise the police!! No matter what the police do someone will always find fault and question their actions. If they make a quick arrest, it’s called a rush to judgement. If they wait too long they are called desperate to arrest someone. Then others will call it a police conspiracy.

There is a lot of octopus ink involved here. Like the call to another realtor the day after the murder. And who would want to muddy the waters other then the murderer or someone protecting the murderer. That was a bogus call to draw attention to alternative suspects and leads. Criminals must realize actions like this are what will trip them up in the end. The 1st 911 call was not thought through completely, Mysterious & vague, and that will probably be another dumbass move that trips them up. I have every reason to believe the cops are on top of their game. And why? Because this is far from the perfect crime.

• QB says:

And let’s recall who that realtor was. None other than….. JZ’s ex-girlfriend!

• Joanna Mills says:

Yes, that call was made to JZ’s ex-girlfriend. And let’s not forget the 2nd mysterious call received by Lindsay’s friend NB around that same time. NB was clever enough to dial *67 and trace it’s origin. The caller turned out to be JZ’s mother.

• Joanna Mills says:

On Tuesday, 22-year-old real estate agent Jasmine Parsons said she received a similar call Sunday from a woman with a heavy accent.

“She just said, ‘Can you come over, I want to list my house,” said Parsons, 22, who works for One Percent Realty in Victoria.

“I’m like, ‘Okay what’s your address?’ She’s like, ‘Oh, you know what, I’m not sure. Can I call you back?’ And she didn’t call back.”
          The call to Parsons came from a private number. At the time, she said she knew Buziak had been killed, but did not know about reports of a woman with an accent. After she was told, she said she reported the call to police.

Parsons, whose smiling picture is displayed prominently on her website, said she now makes sure she’s not alone at showings.

“I get creepy phone calls all the time, now I’m just a little more aware,” she said.